Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:24 pm

When even his twitter fanatics have enough of his selfpity schtick something is wrong.... might be the end of the world in 2020 afterall.

Also:
spooning with spoony vs orgying with orcril?

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:57 pm

Having experienced soul crushing heartbreak before, I hope the Spoonyone is suffering and destroyed. I hope spiritually and emotionally he is permanently raped and his capacity to experienced happiness ever again is severely hindered. He deserves as much pain as he gets and this is cosmic justice in his case however I doubt he ever cared about April more than himself. I doubt he was even able to fuck her satisfactory due to small penis and his supposed heart condition.

And in response to Kugelfish, Oh I am so grateful you godless degenerate cucks are handling me with such gentleness as to call me a chink and a kigunigger and a Mexican every chance you get. It’s not that I cannot handle bants, I am bracing you hellbound degenerates with my truth and presence yet you still insult and look down on me. RESPECT ME. All I ask is you show me the respect I deserve, I hate the Spoonyone more than all of you cucks combined, I gone on pilgrimages to the most sacred holy grounds on this planet praying for the Spoonyones destruction while you cucks bitch about his bitching on Twitter.

I am God of hating the Spoony and the patron saint of revenge against the Spoony experiment and it is by my will that the hands of fate are altered towards the spoonyones personal destruction.
Last edited by BloodKnightDollfie on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:59 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:57 pm
I am God of hating the Spoony and the patron saint of revenge against the Spoony experiment and it is by my will that the hands of fate are altered towards the spoonyones personal destruction.
Fair enough.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:07 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:36 pm
Well firstly, narcissists very often have delusions of grandeur and secondly, he doesn't have to meet all the criteria for it to be applicable
Of course he doesn't meet all the criteria, he's a special snowflake.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:53 pm
Remember how he went insane on Lordfat's stream about bees? The crazy fucker was probably already concerned about getting stung by then, and that was like 10 years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the big reasons for him to stay in his basement is because he's literally afraid of anything he can run into when he steps outside.
I could understand hornets and to a lesser extent wasps, but bees? I'd say your pretty safe from them unless you accidentally fall headfirst into their nest.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:08 pm

Also, Not to shill myself or anything, but if you like me and want to support me, please feel free to like favorite and subscribe to my YouTube channel here at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCywLru ... subscriber

There is lots of anti Spoonyone content in the render cue as well as many cute kigurumi videos featuring yours truly as well as Runescape and PUBG. I am working hard on the final part of my post modern Angry Videogame review of Parasite eve 2 which will feature lots of woman hating as well as much far right comedy as will be alowed by YouTube’s TOS. Thank you! <3
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:14 pm

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:08 pm
Also, Not to shill myself or anything, but if you like me and want to support me, please feel free to like favorite and subscribe to my YouTube channel here at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCywLru ... subscriber

There is lots of anti Spoonyone kahntent in the render cue as well as many cute kigurumi videos featuring yours truly as well as Runescape and PUBG. I am working hard on the final part of my post modern Angry Videogame review of Parasite eve 2 which will feature lots of woman hating as well as much far right comedy as will be alowed by YouTube’s TOS. Thank you! <3
All the cuck bucks in the world won't save you from the WuFlu...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:18 pm

Where is Chris Hansen when you really need him...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:26 pm

He died.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:45 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:12 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:39 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:39 pm
Nobody likes those fucking Romanis anywhere.
Romani and Romanians aren't the same thing
What he says, veris. I'm not talking about gipsies, don't even confuse them with a nation, they don't deserve that name they made up for themselves. Gipsies are a problem for any country that has them and are absolute bottom feeders in any society. Romanians are just slavs from a poorer country who come here for work that's below the average citizen.
LOL, my bad! I may have read the thread too hastily, I thought you were talking about gipsies. I did wonder what the hell you mean by "they do most of the jobs czech people don't want to do" :lol: Yeah, the only people here who are from Romania are all gipsies and the first thing that comes in my mind when I hear/see "Romanians" is Romani beggars at Helsinki Central Station.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:55 pm

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:57 pm
Having experienced soul crushing heartbreak before, I hope the Spoonyone is suffering and destroyed. I hope spiritually and emotionally he is permanently raped and his capacity to experienced happiness ever again is severely hindered. He deserves as much pain as he gets and this is cosmic justice in his case however I doubt he ever cared about April more than himself. I doubt he was even able to fuck her satisfactory due to small penis and his supposed heart condition.

And in response to Kugelfish, Oh I am so grateful you godless degenerate cucks are handling me with such gentleness as to call me a chink and a kigunigger and a Mexican every chance you get. It’s not that I cannot handle bants, I am bracing you hellbound degenerates with my truth and presence yet you still insult and look down on me. RESPECT ME. All I ask is you show me the respect I deserve, I hate the Spoonyone more than all of you cucks combined, I gone on pilgrimages to the most sacred holy grounds on this planet praying for the Spoonyones destruction while you cucks bitch about his bitching on Twitter.

You will get no respect because you deserve no respect. Fuck off faggot.