RIP College Humor

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:19 am

I knew ASS wouldn't leave us. He's hated on every board he goes to for being a massive faggot and starting shit.

ASS, I'm still waiting for you to post a picture of an actual woman. Just one. Post a picture of what you think a woman should look like. Give us your female ideal in jpg form. I'll consider unbanning you. You can post a link if your guestfaggotry prevents imageposting.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:28 am

Duwango wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:10 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:42 am
And all the arguing was for naught.
Story of your life, lol.
I'm not depressed
Keep telling yourself that, copecel.
Imagine your cold reading being so bad you have to take up ASS talking points. Especially hilarious coming from a faggot hanging out with transfaggots on the daily.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:10 am

You sure like to talk about faggots a lot. Obsessively so. Stop trying so hard to project your gayness at all your posts. Maybe then you won't be so bitter and unemployable, lol.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:25 am

>stop talking about the transfurry factors I hang with on Discord

How about no?

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:45 pm
lol thats cute coming from the one guy that actually had the balls to attempt to argue with me. You disappeared for days and came back depressed and somehow you still feel superior? Amazing how sociopathic psychopaths can delude themselves.
And all the arguing was for naught. Right from the start there was never any argument to be had.
Oh no, I "disappear" for days. Fuck me if I don't post a dozen times a day and I have no life if I do, right? I'm not depressed, I'm exhausted or at least I was because I had a massive work load, something you'll never know because you work less than the average house wife.
Pretty ironic coming from a daily poster with 20k+!!!!! posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:10 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:45 pm
lol thats cute coming from the one guy that actually had the balls to attempt to argue with me. You disappeared for days and came back depressed and somehow you still feel superior? Amazing how sociopathic psychopaths can delude themselves.
And all the arguing was for naught. Right from the start there was never any argument to be had.
Oh no, I "disappear" for days. Fuck me if I don't post a dozen times a day and I have no life if I do, right? I'm not depressed, I'm exhausted or at least I was because I had a massive work load, something you'll never know because you work less than the average house wife.
Pretty ironic coming from a daily poster with 20k+!!!!! posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tobe Faire, he's been on here since 2017 or even longer, so it would be no excuse not to have that many posts. Hell I been on here since the mid of last year and I have almost 1k.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Get some reading comprehension.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:02 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:41 pm
Guest wrote:
Get some reading comprehension.
Get outta your high horse of smugfaggotry, 34-year old boomer.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:39 am

Duwango wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:10 am
You sure like to talk about faggots a lot. Obsessively so. Stop trying so hard to project your gayness at all your posts. Maybe then you won't be so bitter and unemployable, lol.
We try to avoid talking about faggots but you crop up on every thread nowadays. Go back to doing the wobbly H with Chipjizzum and Diabeetus you goon faggot.

#bandouchewango