Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:19 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:20 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:50 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:40 pm
Nationalism is a crime in the West unless you're Scottish. Somehow they get a pass.
Scotland is mostly full of drugged up college marxists and their 'National Party' is full of Pro-EU cucks so they're not really a threat
What are your thoughts on them leaving? Want the faggots gone?
Why ask him when anybody could answer that?
Hey Scots! You want independence from England?
No!
Okay, here goes the Brexit vote. UK is out!
Waaaaaahhh! We want independence!

I like their accent but they can seriously get fucked. You don't get to cry about a vote not going your way if you voted your independence away. Get absolutely fucked!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:21 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:20 pm
What are your thoughts on them leaving? Want the faggots gone?
Trust me, mate. If they'd given England a vote in that Scottish Referendum, they'd be independent the next day.
Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:32 pm
It'll never happen because no government wants a failed state next door - which is exactly what Independent Scotland would be.
The Scots keep harping on about it. Which is quite ironic because a lot of them are over here
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:25 am

I don't live in the YouGay but every Scatlander I've encountered on the net was a huge fag.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:01 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:19 pm
I like their accent but they can seriously get fucked. You don't get to cry about a vote not going your way if you voted your independence away. Get absolutely fucked!
Their argument is basically that a lot of the benefits and concessions we'd promised them for staying in the UK were contingent on us staying in the EJew. We've now left the EJew so they think they should have another independence referendum.

The irony, of course, is that the EJew doesn't fucking want them. They want England and all the money that the City of London can provide for those greedy globalist kikes
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:44 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:01 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:19 pm
Their argument is basically that a lot of the benefits and concessions we'd promised them for staying in the UK were contingent on us staying in the EJew. We've now left the EJew so they think they should have another independence referendum.

The irony, of course, is that the EJew doesn't fucking want them. They want England and all the money that the City of London can provide for those greedy globalist kikes
As I said, get fucked! You're a nation that gets to vote for independence and you say "No, I'd much rather be the bitch of England." you deserve the worst. The worst! Not just as bad as England decides to fuck you but worse!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:11 am

Yeah, I'm in two minds about the situation. On the one hand, like you said, they had their chance. On the other hand, all they do is leech off England and for what? A few drips of oil off the coast of Scotland. If they honestly think they can be independent then good luck to them.
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:57 am

They'll just flood the European market with Haggis and skirts for men.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:09 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:57 am
They'll just flood the European market with Haggis and skirts for men.
Haggis is illegal in Scotland. Where else? Nowhere! So the only place people would want it it's outlawed. Fuck them!
Imagine being allowed to vote for independence! Germany won't ever, ever, ever, ever allow a vote like GB did if they should remain in the EU or not because they know the vote would be for no EU. Now you're Scotland, who did nothing but whine about oppression by the English for hundreds of years and you get to vote to be your own sovereign nation again - and you vote against it. Overwhelmingly!
I should ring up Bayer aka IG Farben. That nation is in dire need of Zyklon B for some serious de-lousing on a mayor scale.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:09 am
Haggis is illegal in Scotland.
No it ain't. Where did you hear that?
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:50 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:06 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:09 am
Haggis is illegal in Scotland.
No it ain't. Where did you hear that?
Years ago on TV somewhere.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!