Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:14 pm

"Slenderman is totally real. You can't prove that he doesn't exist!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:40 pm

The algorithim keeps throwing this guy at me. Another "let's make fun of internet spergs" channel that's as spergy as they are and not funny in the slightest.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:17 pm

Eventually if you keep telling youtube to fuck off and stop showing you that trash it will eventually learn.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:27 pm

Deadwing Dork was fine when he'd make five minute videos on shit. Now he's doing two (!) long and unfunny streams a day while stoned.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:35 pm

Yeah I hate when he pauses like every 15 seconds.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:54 am

Heidi is a cuck wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:39 am
What are peoples thoughts on here about Nerdcubed and Emma Blackery?
Nerdcubed? All I know about him from Ashens channel and the Barshens channel (that Ashens co-own) videos, I can smell the soy everytime he show his ugly face, he is not funny don't me started on when he is on the dvent calendar video on Ashens second channel.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:46 pm

The advent calendar videos have certainly taken a turn for the worse after that bloke's appearance.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Heidi is a cuck

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:54 am
Heidi is a cuck wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:39 am
What are peoples thoughts on here about Nerdcubed and Emma Blackery?
Nerdcubed? All I know about him from Ashens channel and the Barshens channel (that Ashens co-own) videos, I can smell the soy everytime he show his ugly face, he is not funny don't me started on when he is on the dvent calendar video on Ashens second channel.
Yes. Ashen's is already hit or miss. With Nerdcubed it's a definite miss

ban

Post by ban » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCT8a7 ... iYg/videos

Man, not even germany can escape from this absolute autism. Not like I have any room to speak when the most famous greek channels on youtube coppied cocaine-addled rant vlogs from 2007 and then copied Doge's style. Presenting the bastard greek child of Doge Walker and Assblasted Alejandro :

And here he is with the greek Rob Walker :

And when he's not doing those, he's producing these :

And between those, he collects fat paychecks for doing tand-up comedy...wait. :?

You know, come to think of it, all this would have been funnier, if the book based on his What the Fact show wasn't amongst the "New Releases of upcoming greek writters" this past December. Just in case anybody wondered why I completely broke

And to show you how assbackwards and stuck in the past we are, last year Arkas got angry messages on his twitter and facebook and the guy talked about :

August of 20fucking19.

And he basically fits the mold now that I think about : he was a dropout on his own from Polytechnio due to bullshit with the teachers, he's an actual geeklegit, the dude is basically what 80s-90s geeks were like, the westaboo / americaboo kind at least and he basically helped create the TGWTG of greek youtube.

PS :
I don't how much greek you know JewnooShow
but if some phrases seem familiar, that's because in his solo videos he basically shows that he browsed 4chan and actually a lot of his material is jokes from 2006-2012, his RLM knock-off show actually has jokes straight from Doge Walker and RLM but with greek phrases.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

ban

Post by ban » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:24 pm

You know, we used to have a really big nerd back in the day going by the name of Aristotle and he said something really smart(I assume, I can't remember everything he fucking wrote in Μετά τα Φυσικά) :

"Η ημιμάθεια χείρων εστί και αυτής ταύτης της αμαθείας"

Which would roughly translate to "Half-baked knowledge is equal to complete absence of knowledge" and something that would later have variations like "a half-truth is as harmful as a lie" etc. There are a lot of channels that are fucking slimmy, shit, filled with utter morons who talk about things nobody actually fucking cares and yell their opinions despite nobody asking them for it, faggots rotting the brains of those watch etc. But those that I find reprehensible are the faggots that try to rise above the two sides of retards in an internet arguement : the half-truthers, the so called "smart people" of the internet not only because they smell their own farts but because they are the ones that have an audience that is so eager to protect them they are willing to be rabid dogs. People like these faggots :

And to give an example the rest of you are more familiar with : Dick Spergieta and his ilk. They just spray morcels of truth in their diatribes and since the average joe catches on to these morcels they think that said youtuber / blogger / faggot is knowledge in the topic and knows what's going on, spreading his horrible misinformation and a cacophony of opinions that should they chose to aspouse at the schoolyard two decades ago, the fucking nerds would knock their teeth out. I vehemently hate all of these utter wastes of oxygen. If faggot are one mental breakdown from being crazy cult leaders, these half-brained faggots are the incopetent leaders of an organized scam like scientology, except with more, albeit not as rich, sheeple following them.

FUCK THEM!
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow