Lee is still Gay(ming)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Lee is still Gay(ming)

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:18 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:54 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:41 pm
You're not getting your account back ASS.
He's getting it back as soon as Larry loses his Bitch Nigga status.
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:29 am
I remember you and OBM talking about Cyber Sleuth in the gaming board, it made me get the switch version and damn you guys were right, it really is more like SMT and not a pokémon rip off. Further proof that normies are stupid. It’s really good.
About the only thing I dislike about the game is that the only difficulty settings are "You can overkill bosses on accident" and "I hope you brought an all-Pierce party and lots of time".
Very true. My problem was to get the most of the inherited moves you had to do a lot of the evolution paths, which resulted in much grinding. I’d cruise along and then suddenly one fight would throw me off. The types and elements were a bit much, one or the other please.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:38 am

You kinda have to devolve at least once to qualify for pretty much all Mega forms, so you might as well go down different paths for both times.

And I actually really like the Type/Element split and how the former has a stronger impact than the latter (Elements don't even give you any resistence; they're just strong against another Element). Having a super-effective Type/Element combo means you'll absolutely rape the opposition, while partially effective combos can make up for shortcomings (reduce incoming damage with your Type of the enemy's Element is strong against yours, or use your element to mitigate the resistance of an enemy's Type advantage).

(Though one strange thing about Element - which unlike Type isn't really a thing in the animus - is that the categories can feel a bit odd, like how these Digimen games keep lumping plant- and insect-type Digimen into the same category.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:19 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:35 am
Duwango wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:04 am
Poonster is a kangaroo. Nigga virtue signals 'bout muh freedumbs all the time, but that's not even enshrined in the laws of his country. :lol:
This is pretty rich coming from a communist who spends most of his time on his tranny discord server yiffing with furfags, yet persists in pretending to be right wing on here despite having been exposed AGES ago
>a goon is an ultra-leftist degenerate
Imagine my shock. Anyway, I missed out on Duwango getting exposed. Are there any amusing screencaps of him being a degenerate?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:20 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:19 pm
Are there any amusing screencaps of him being a degenerate?
Ask Kugel
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:27 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:19 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:35 am
Duwango wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:04 am
Poonster is a kangaroo. Nigga virtue signals 'bout muh freedumbs all the time, but that's not even enshrined in the laws of his country. :lol:
This is pretty rich coming from a communist who spends most of his time on his tranny discord server yiffing with furfags, yet persists in pretending to be right wing on here despite having been exposed AGES ago
>a goon is an ultra-leftist degenerate
Imagine my shock. Anyway, I missed out on Duwango getting exposed. Are there any amusing screencaps of him being a degenerate?
Not that I know of. I think I even asked Kugel and Kangaroo myself before, but they'd rather go on autistic /pol/tard purity test screeds than elaborate on much of anything. So much for freedumbs, I guess! :lol:

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:28 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:59 am
Duwango wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:40 am
Jealous? :^)
Of what?
Some Sick Fuck was dead-on right when he called you dense. Just paki things. :roll:

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:43 am

Duwango wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:28 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:59 am
Duwango wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:40 am
Jealous? :^)
Of what?
Some Sick Fuck was dead-on right when he called you dense. Just paki things. :roll:
How much did you pay to let Lowtax give you a cum enema? 20bux?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:55 am

Duwango wrote:
Again, mightily ironic from a faggot who lurks the forums looking for dirt that he's never going to find because even for a goon you're a fucking failure, mate.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:13 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:55 am
Duwango wrote:
Again, mightily ironic from a faggot who lurks the forums looking for dirt that he's never going to find because even for a goon you're a fucking failure, mate.
You might want to keep your saltiness in check, Charlar v.2

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:28 am

Accusing someone else of being salty when you derail every thread with petty "no u" arguments. You're like ASS except with no self-awareness of what you are.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome