Lee is still Gay(ming)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Duwango
Goon

Re: Lee is still Gay(ming)

Post by Duwango » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:04 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:16 pm
Why are you such a pathetic insecure coward portraying himself to be something he is the opposite of?
Poonster is a kangaroo. Nigga virtue signals 'bout muh freedumbs all the time, but that's not even enshrined in the laws of his country. :lol:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:24 am

Duwango wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:04 am
Guest wrote:
Why are you such a pathetic insecure coward portraying himself to be something he is the opposite of?
Poonster is a kangaroo. Nigga virtue signals 'bout muh freedumbs all the time, but that's not even enshrined in the laws of his country. :lol:
Thats basically true for every poster, though. Even Murrican ones, whose freedoms have been eroded slowly but surely.

I'd say that precisely because our various laws don't protect our freedoms that freedom is so important and why we talk about it all the time.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:28 am

Duwango wrote:
Guest wrote:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:35 am

Duwango wrote:
This is pretty rich coming from a communist who spends most of his time on his tranny discord server yiffing with furfags, yet persists in pretending to be right wing on here despite having been exposed AGES ago
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:40 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:35 am
Duwango wrote:
This is pretty rich coming from a communist who spends most of his time on his tranny discord server yiffing with furfags, yet persists in pretending to be right wing on here despite having been exposed AGES ago
Jealous? :^)

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:47 am

Duwango wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:40 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:35 am
Duwango wrote:
No. I didn't pay ten dollars to use a forum.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:59 am

Duwango wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:40 am
Of what?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:29 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:03 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:24 am
I think he just wants to leave his mortal body and merge with Second Life or whatever he’s playing. Voice you played Cyber Sleuth, you know what I’m getting at.

So which will he eventually evolve into? This?
Or this?
Miraculous Ladycock is certainly the more SJW-friendly show, so he'd probably go with genderswap Catwoman instead of Based Schrödinger.

And mentioning Cyber Sleuth really shows the missed opportunities here. Why become a waifu if you can become what is essentially one of the protagonists of Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga?
I remember you and OBM talking about Cyber Sleuth in the gaming board, it made me get the switch version and damn you guys were right, it really is more like SMT and not a pokémon rip off. Further proof that normies are stupid. It’s really good.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:38 am

CIANigger wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:28 am
Duwango wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oi mate, Poonoo spent his $14.99AUD on better things than a goonpass. Go do the wobbly H with ChipJizzum and Slowqueef, at least getting double teamed in both holes by them is slightly more dignified than paying ten cuckbux.

Goonwango hails from Brainland.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:54 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:41 pm
You're not getting your account back ASS.
He's getting it back as soon as Larry loses his Bitch Nigga status.
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:29 am
I remember you and OBM talking about Cyber Sleuth in the gaming board, it made me get the switch version and damn you guys were right, it really is more like SMT and not a pokémon rip off. Further proof that normies are stupid. It’s really good.
About the only thing I dislike about the game is that the only difficulty settings are "You can overkill bosses on accident" and "I hope you brought an all-Pierce party and lots of time".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette