The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:39 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:28 pm
It's not about the responsibility of it, it's about control...
Bingo. The peasantry will travel where they say, when they say, and will be monitored every step of the way. POVs have been a target of the left for decades. Its why you're starting to see so many puff pieces about good obedient millennials moving back to the inner cities and forgoing car ownership.
Is Spoony dead yet?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:32 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Oh shut up. You know nothing about anything, Ammikäfer.
Fair point. I'm a pretty worthless stupid low IQ narc fuck if we're being honest. Maybe I'm destined to take over as ASS and masochistically shitpost into the ether about conspiracies that affirm only my wildest fantasies about reality while reality itself slaps me back down. :!:

Edit: There is enough self awareness in me to see that while I hate libshits and SJWs, I kinda enjoy their tactics for the sheer chaos. When it comes time to purge them, all I ask is that somebody kills me after we're done killing them. I cannot be trusted during the rebuilding era.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:56 pm

Bla bla burgercentric bullshit paranoia. Journo pieces don't matter. What matters is two things: The car lobby and the state not wanting to pay for anything. Public transportation is already at it's breaking point and the car lobby is way too strong to allow any of that shit here.
CIANigger wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:40 pm
There is enough self awareness in me to see that while I hate libshits and SJWs, I kinda enjoy their tactics for the sheer chaos. When it comes time to purge them, all I ask is that somebody kills me after we're done killing them. I cannot be trusted during the rebuilding era.
There's enough places for you. The biggest problem the USA ever had was dealing with the 5% that enjoyed Vietnam. Your regular G.I. would not last more than a few weeks on the front line. But you have your 5-10% that could stay there forever. But those wouldn't function in normal society.
These days I'd say we have more than enough places to send them to. Your goyim forces should be all too happy to send you to defend the Israeli borders. You'd be a goyim but you'd get to kill mudshits so it's not all bad.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:23 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:06 pm
The editor fags at Wikipedia have made it official.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFAKECUeew0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5uwihWGu-I

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:34 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:32 pm
Oh shut up. You know nothing about anything, Ammikäfer.

:lol:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:43 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:39 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Bingo. The peasantry will travel where they say, when they say, and will be monitored every step of the way. POVs have been a target of the left for decades. Its why you're starting to see so many puff pieces about good obedient millennials moving back to the inner cities and forgoing car ownership.
What are you blabbering about? Forgoing car ownership was never a millennial thing. He'll, the first person I've ever seen talking about it (and who inspired me to not bother with driving) was a boomer journalist and author, who always talked about how many new books or dinners in the best restaurants of Madrid he could pay for with the cost of one car. Certainly it makes even less sense to own a car now, with gasoline prices on the rise and commuting hours getting longer and longer. Hell, look at DSP and his 5k miles barely used $15k Toyota - for what purpose you spend money on a car that will take forever to ever be close to pay itself?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:22 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:43 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
CIANigger wrote:
What are you blabbering about? Forgoing car ownership was never a millennial thing. He'll, the first person I've ever seen talking about it (and who inspired me to not bother with driving) was a boomer journalist and author, who always talked about how many new books or dinners in the best restaurants of Madrid he could pay for with the cost of one car. Certainly it makes even less sense to own a car now, with gasoline prices on the rise and commuting hours getting longer and longer. Hell, look at DSP and his 5k miles barely used $15k Toyota - for what purpose you spend money on a car that will take forever to ever be close to pay itself?
Too bad electric cars are so cancer. On paper? Sweet! Less moving parts (from what I understand which is minimal) and you can plug it in anywhere! Cept companies like Tesla to my knowledge don't even fucking repair the cars and just make a new one, the batteries aren't that good, and it pollutes a lot to make them (again, based on what I've heard). I've been kinda sitting back and waiting for an actual decent electric/hydrogen/nuclear car but I highly doubt it will exist in my life time.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:58 pm

TFW we don't even have an underwater sealab in 2020 or cyberpunk titties in 2019. What the fuck is the point of living?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:11 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:58 pm
TFW we don't even have an underwater sealab in 2020 or cyberpunk titties in 2019. What the fuck is the point of living?

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:11 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:43 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
CIANigger wrote:
Cars are expensive and gay but I don't live in an area where you can survive without them. Shitsux. Can't live that Jew York walk life.