RIP College Humor

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:06 pm

Who would've guessed that Fenrir was actually Boogie all along :thinking: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:41 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:18 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:02 pm
I enjoyed ASS' posts but he began to shit up every fucking thread with his tranny-Israeli conspiracy theories. It's not that we hate free speech but if I contributed multiple pages of posts about hating niggers in every thread it would get fucking tiring to read.

This. Everyone got sick and tired of ASS derailing threads with his bullshit, and the most annoying part was he would never ever admit he was in the wrong. No matter what he said, he was always right and everyone who disagreed with him was either retarded or didn't understand his points. There's nothing worse than a smug egomaniac who makes every conversation about himself.
If you would wipe the poonoo cum from your eyes youd actually see it was them faggots attacking me about trannies/post a girl/mudslime boy in every unrelated topic. THEY derailed every thread not me you blind shitsniffer.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:43 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:18 am
Everyone here is stupid. We're all "free speech blahblahblah" but let's face it, that means dealing with fucking idiots like ASS who are only interesting in causing problems and drama like a PMSing teenaged bitch.

That's the problem with the human race, they can't understand that if you go too far with any particular ideal, you end up with a giant nuclear irradiated hole where civilization used to be. So fuck free speech. Keep that faggot ASS banned, you fucking idiots, or else you can kiss your retarded forum goodbye.

Anyone else better shut the fuck up. Instead, rape some of the bitches that used to work for College Humor, rape any hot chick if you have to, that's fine, even if it's a 12 year old girl, that's not even a bad thing, but stop trying to suck a dude's dick, you ASS loving dick sucking faggots.
A doing mental gymnasics just to be able to deny how dumb and ignorant you are. I thought most people stopped doing this after turning 12 year old or something...

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:53 am
Hey, look what happened to this thread.
Five pages of nothing but ASS shouting about transfaggots and going through his usual "you need help" and "you're all sick" flowcharts. He's a one-note faggot.

ASS, go get your dhimmi ass back on the street to buy weed for your mudshit massa, you closet gay nigger. Your IP should've been banned right back then so that at least you'd use a VPN to do something like a white man for once in your life.
lol thats cute coming from the one guy that actually had the balls to attempt to argue with me. You disappeared for days and came back depressed and somehow you still feel superior? Amazing how sociopathic psychopaths can delude themselves.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:41 pm
Cuckara wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:18 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:02 pm
I enjoyed ASS' posts but he began to shit up every fucking thread with his tranny-Israeli conspiracy theories. It's not that we hate free speech but if I contributed multiple pages of posts about hating niggers in every thread it would get fucking tiring to read.

This. Everyone got sick and tired of ASS derailing threads with his bullshit, and the most annoying part was he would never ever admit he was in the wrong. No matter what he said, he was always right and everyone who disagreed with him was either retarded or didn't understand his points. There's nothing worse than a smug egomaniac who makes every conversation about himself.
If you would wipe the poonoo cum from your eyes youd actually see it was them faggots attacking me about trannies/post a girl/mudslime boy in every unrelated topic. THEY derailed every thread not me you blind shitsniffer.
There you go again, refusing to take any responsibility for anything. You constantly talk shit, and when people throw shit back at you, you play the victim. If you want to prove me wrong, then dig up some old discussions where you were unjustly attacked by other people.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:33 pm

Y'know, most people were cool with ignoring him
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:37 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:33 pm
But its free bait!

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:49 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:33 pm
Eh, this thread is basically the ASS general since no one gives a shit about College Humor. Also, I'm bored, and poking the retard with a stick is fun.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:42 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:45 pm
lol thats cute coming from the one guy that actually had the balls to attempt to argue with me. You disappeared for days and came back depressed and somehow you still feel superior? Amazing how sociopathic psychopaths can delude themselves.
And all the arguing was for naught. Right from the start there was never any argument to be had.
Oh no, I "disappear" for days. Fuck me if I don't post a dozen times a day and I have no life if I do, right? I'm not depressed, I'm exhausted or at least I was because I had a massive work load, something you'll never know because you work less than the average house wife.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:42 am
And all the arguing was for naught.
Story of your life, lol.