The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Dehbashi

Re: The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:40 pm

Well the UK isn't a piece of shit in this scenario. :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:43 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:00 pm
Sweden is more likely. I'd like to see how Denmark would pull that off, being mostly nothing but a road for trucks between Scandinavia and Europe.
The UK ban at least will be a ban on sales of new vehicles, not the actual vehicles.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:23 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:40 pm
Well the UK isn't a piece of shit in this scenario. :lol:
Her vagina will ensure that she'll regainher citizenship eventually.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:43 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:00 pm
Sweden is more likely. I'd like to see how Denmark would pull that off, being mostly nothing but a road for trucks between Scandinavia and Europe.
The UK ban at least will be a ban on sales of new vehicles, not the actual vehicles.
Despite them not having much of a car industry left, I can't imagine that working. Especially due to the phrasing of "combustion engines" as that would rule out hydrogen fuel cells as well, which will be the future.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:07 pm
Despite them not having much of a car industry left, I can't imagine that working. Especially due to the phrasing of "combustion engines" as that would rule out hydrogen fuel cells as well, which will be the future.
It's not supposed to work. Basically the politicians say shit like 'We're going to ban all new combustion engines by 2035' so the government can be seen to be doing something about Climate Change or whatever. Then when 2035 rolls around or comes near and they're no closer to widespread replacement of combustion engines, they just extend the deadline or quietly drop the idea.

It's a stupid idea anyway. Newer cars tend to be more fuel efficient. By banning their sale you'll pretty much force people to buy old cars which will probably increase rather than decrease emissions.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:46 pm

Any actually viable alternative to gasoline engines will be villified as well. The end goal is forcing everyone onto public transportation.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:12 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:46 pm
The end goal is forcing everyone onto public transportation.
Ahahahaha, that's the dumbest shit you ever posted. Public transportation in Europe is handled by the state and it can barely keep up with the pissy demand today. They wouldn't even dream of pushing that shit on people because they don't want that responsibility.
That's not even accounting for the crazy amounts of money they'd lose from not being able to hand out speeding tickets.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:12 pm
Ahahahaha, that's the dumbest shit you ever posted. Public transportation in Europe is handled by the state and it can barely keep up with the pissy demand today.
Because providing quality service is the first objective of the state as we all know.
Is Spoony dead yet?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:46 pm
The end goal is forcing everyone onto public transportation.
Ahahahaha, that's the dumbest shit you ever posted. Public transportation in Europe is handled by the state and it can barely keep up with the pissy demand today. They wouldn't even dream of pushing that shit on people because they don't want that responsibility.
That's not even accounting for the crazy amounts of money they'd lose from not being able to hand out speeding tickets.
It's not about the responsibility of it, it's about control...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:32 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:19 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Ahahahaha, that's the dumbest shit you ever posted. Public transportation in Europe is handled by the state and it can barely keep up with the pissy demand today.
Because providing quality service is the first objective of the state as we all know.
It's not about quality, it's about quantity. I'll repeat, they can't handle the pissy demand today. You know what happens when I tell the employment office that I rely on public transportation? They file me in bin C under "basically unemployable don't bother", which means I'll just live on social security forever. Do you have any remote concept of how fucking much the state hates paying your worthless ass?
Maybe you don't because your tax office doesn't seem to give a shit, seeing how they let some Polak pigroach fuck them like a school girl on prom night. Here they will straight up pay your driver's licence and force you through it just so they don't have to carry your ass anymore. Because they know damn well that you can't hold a job here if you don't have a car unless you live in one of the five big cities.
CIANigger wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:28 pm
It's not about the responsibility of it, it's about control...
Oh shut up. You know nothing about anything, Ammikäfer.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!