Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:44 pm
You have to deal with it. Game of Thrones has become the new industry standard for "mature" ""fantasy"" """epics""".
I wouldn't go that far. It's simply that, because it was such a hit, we're going to see a lot of copies. Same as how after The Lord of the Rings came out and was a huge hit, every studio had to have their own medieval fantasy film franchise. So we got shit like Eragon
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:57 pm

Or shit like various live-action fairy tale adaptations (not made by Disney) who suddenly all came with "epic" battle scenes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:12 pm

Who are these "podcast sheriffs" that he's talking about doing videos or podcasts on him? I want to listen to them.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:33 pm

Shit like this is why people hate him so much.
BobbyBoucher wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:25 am
  • Pat says the new Watchmen series is smartly written.
Of course he did. :lol:
[*]For Thanksgiving, Pat went over to his handyman's place (or whatever his plans were).
  • It was full of old people in their 70s and 80s.
  • He tried to explain what he did for a living.
    • Their eyes glazed over.
  • There was a woman near his age.
    • He thought it might be a setup, but she was there for her mother.
I love that the old people thought he was a loser. Also I love that he has such an ego that he thought random people were trying to hook him up with a chick. :lol:
[*]On Christmas, Pat finished latest Punk episode two hours before flight to his parents.
  • Group texted his family he'd be there in the morning.
  • Flew out to Pennsylvania.
  • Outside his parents house at 6 AM ringing the doorbell to get their attention.
    • Pat says his father never checked the text.
      • (That's on you pat. When sending texts, you should make sure you get confirmation.)
I admit I didn't even know he put out a new NES Punk episode. It didn't even pop up on the home page. I usually got his Punk videos even though I never subscribed to him. He is irrelevant even for YouTube now.
I also love he came to his parents house at 6 AM. Like holy hell most people aren't awake at that time, retard. And of course he didn't confirm if his family received the text. You know what I do when I want to inform my parents of something important as visiting them. I call them so that way I know if they didn't answer that they wouldn't have gotten the message. Seriously this guy is brain dead.
  • Pat says the original SMB2 (Lost Levels) was an awful game.
  • It came out for the FDS with a save system. The Japanese commercials promoted the difficulty. Pat's a baby.
True. It is not a particular good game. But as you said it was marketed to purely advanced Mario players. People who the original multiple times. Of course it was way harder. They told you that upfront unlike the nonsense of certain US released games.
  • Pat calls people assholes for making Little Samson repros.
  • (I know they've supported repros before, so I think they're just hypocrites.)

I know they bitched about labels alot. That you have to write in big letters that it is a reproduction on it. That came up with the CDs that had Snatcher labels on it and why they were against it
[*]Pat and Ian think the reactions of a small mob somehow represent all gamers.
[*]They say real sports fans don't react this way. (No, they get violent.)
Especially soccer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[*]Pat thinks it got dark quickly in San Diego because he's in the Southern Hemisphere.
You got to be fucking around with this one. The Guido thinks California is anywhere near the Southern Hemisphere? :lol: :lol: :lol:
[*]YouTube COPPA compliance
  • Pat says he's unaffected because he doesn't do videos for children.
    • (Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.)
      • He does retro video games and podcast topics on Marvel movies.
      • He's going to get hit. The system is automated. It'll use statistical association of keywords.
        • Nintendo = kids, Marvel = kids.
  • (Recently YouTube flagged all animated videos regardless of kahntent.)
    • That's how accurate their system is.
Yup. He's an idiot. It doesn't matter what he thinks. It matters what YouTube thinks. They flagged all animated videos as you said even violent ones as kid friendly. And it's funny he says he doesn't do videos for kids. It sure sounds like he always tried to be kid friendly in his Punk videos by censoring out swearing.
[/quote][*]NES Guidebook app update
  • Anyone with data is going to lose it.
  • It was stored locally and not in a cloud.
  • The app was never future-proofed.
[/quote]
So pretty much you never own the guidebook? :lol:

[*]polymega update
  • they are inexplicably more positive toward this than the Atari VCS [/quote]
    How much you want to bet that a friend of theirs is making it.
    [*]Pat started the Punk because YouTubers were reviewing old games they knew nothing about and lacked all context.
    • (Ironically, Pat now runs a Podcast where he does the same thing.)
    I knew about this from reading the Wired article about him a few years. It's when i started to truly hate him. He came off as completely smug and thinking he knows everything. Like he didn't have love for the games but one up people.
    [*]Pat can't admit that NES is dead, his career is dead, and people just don't like his personality, voice, or appearance.
    [*]Pat just blames the algorithm. Not his kahntent
    Nah. NES can still work. Problem is his content went to complete shit after he got rid of R.O.B. and people are seeing him for what he truly is.
    [*]Pat says people make YouTube videos against them to appease their incel audience.
    I mean the only time many people made videos about him during his whole career is when he sucked up to Blizzard for Diablo Immortal. Of course people will take notice when you are the only YouTuber defending it. I think one person did a video about him and him hating on the Intellivision Amico. But that's it. With how much dumb shit he has said over the years, he is lucky there isn't more.
    [*]People who comment on YouTube aren't the ones who watch his video or listen to the podcast.
    So not even people who watch Punk episodes?
    [*]Pat says he was ghosted by three big YouTubers.
    • (Pat thinks this is due them getting larger subscriber counts, but it's most likely just that successful people are busy.)
    • Eventually, various people would only reluctantly greet Pat when they were at the same con or whatever.
    • Pat suggests some reluctantly agreed to do collabs, but he then told them to fuck off.
      • Says others don't ask him for help since he doesn't have the views for it.
    He whined but all this combined tells me he is such an asshole that no one wants to be involved with him even though he most likely has the same political views as them. Reminds of when Craig Mazin, writer of Community, said that Ted Cruz was such an asshole that he would maybe like him 1% more if they had the same views. That is Pat.
    [*]Pat used to go on a Watchmen forum to complain about movie before it came out.
    Ironic. He hated the movie even though it was one of the few times Zack Snyder didn't fuck up and kept it close to the source material. But he loved the HBO show that shits all over it.

[*]Pat's 2020 goal/resolution is to sell off half his collection before prices plummet in 3-5 years.
    • (He really said this. You're damn right he's been flipping or trading doubles to build his collection.)
    But I thought games are to play not buy and sell oh champion of gamers? :lol:

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:51 am

oldbones wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:03 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:16 am
BobbyBoucher wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:25 am
[/list][/list] [*]"How many YouTubers do you know writing books? None." says Pat
  • (Yahtzee. Stuart Ashen.)
Onision.
And how about our own greasy haired butterball Guru "farms out work to another fat englishman" Larry?
And Mike Jeavons. And Movie Bob.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:34 pm

Has Pat ever heard that old adage that if you think everyone is an asshole you're probably the asshole?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:03 pm

Salmonella wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:34 pm
Has Pat ever heard that old adage that if you think everyone is an asshole you're probably the asshole?
Yeah well I think everyone is fucking retarded...........wait....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:27 pm

I just realized that Pat looks and sounds like an adult version of SammyClassicSonicFan

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:44 am

Is the Turbo mini a real thing?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:23 am

Who even bothers to make hater videos against Pat? I'm pretty sure Pat made hater videos of his own, which is where I found the footage for my Angry Joe video.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome