Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:33 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:48 am
Ching Chong YouTube gayming man has a video about some stupid drama. Wow what a shock.
I fucking hate this sped. He uploads in 1080p like people want to see the fine details of his disgusting neck beard.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:20 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:32 pm
I hope China sees such a mass die off that every game company that pandered to China goes down with them.
You're not far off because China lost 8% the other day. It's certainly a buying opportunity if you're into that sorta shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:21 pm

It's depressing seeing how companies modify classic games for the worse. I'm glad a lot of my favorite FPS have had their source code released so I can play them the way they were meant to be on modern hardware.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:07 am

W3 Reforged has a physical collectors edition and it's exclusive to China. They really wanna rub it in don't they.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:11 am

They are a Chinese company after all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:48 pm

So I guess any potential Reforged expansion will introduce the Pandaren as a new faction :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:48 pm
So I guess any potential Reforged expansion will introduce the Pandaren as a new faction :lol:
No. Das rayciss
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:26 pm

more like blizzard lol

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:48 am

Seriously, what the fuck is it with Blizzdrones always looking like the stereotypical neckbeard geeks that nobody wants to associate with because they can sense the autism and virginity coming from them?

And here's ChingChongNoShow
Like here, Starcraft Ghost gets leaked over the weekend and Jizzard fans, current and former, just deepthroat Blizzard so hard, you'd swear Blizzard was paying some of the finest whores in Holywood to work the shaft. And this is what kills me :
StarCraft: Ghost is an important part of gaming history. Ghost had a rocky development cycle and, with Blizzard putting the game on "indefinite hold" in 2006, it ultimately never saw the light of day. Until now.
An important part of gaming history. Really? Relly you fucking sped? Have you ever played any video games in your fucking life beyond the dried-up balls of dung that blizzard's been feeding you?

And of course the game is pure fucking shit even for 2003, completely cartooninshly smoothed out N64 angles with wonky movement and animations that remind me of something else...

Jet Force Gemini : November 1999
Starcraft Ghost : to have been released back in 2003

Nihilistic Software, is there something you want to tell us? :thinking:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:30 am

ban wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:48 am
Seriously, what the fuck is it with Blizzdrones always looking like the stereotypical neckbeard geeks that nobody wants to associate with because they can sense the autism and virginity coming from them?
That describes anybody who likes video games.

I read for the first time recently about a literal Redditor attention whore who got some alpha source code for StarCraft. After making the bragging post for asspats and Reddit gold (and yes there was an edit thanking everyone for the Reddit gold) Jizzard shat a brick because gooks still play StarCraft (I like how that's a registered word on my Android faplet and not anything useful like nigger) so they threw some plastic crap at him to give back the fucking disc you stupid goyim and he obeyed. Then the plebbit thread gave him more asspats.
I forgot why I recited this old boring story. Ive never played a Jizzard game and I guess I just don't known where the cultism comes from.