Re: Onision Shitfest

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:43 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:35 pm
omgwut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:29 am
calls others retarded and then posts this autism
1) You are retarded
2) You started it. You think I didn't see your deleted post, don't you?
omgwut wrote:
Spend two minutes off of Youtube and circle jerking forums, and you will notice that the actual perception of this whole situation is that it' a circus that is going nowhere.
Yes, well the problem with this perception is that it's held mostly by Greg
omgwut wrote:
Mike Morse touching titties absolutely takes away from this case
No it doesn't. A) because he's irrelevant and B) because he might not even be guilty of what he's accused of, whereas Greg is most definitely guilty
omgwut wrote:
At no point did I say that Greg wasn't a nonce
No, instead you made the standard faggot argument of 'Oh I agree Onision's bad but aren't these people making fun of Onision just as bad?'
omgwut wrote:
Maybe your reading glasses got tangled up when you started clutching your pearls.
Ironic that you screech about them involving Mike Morse because muh victims and then accuse me of clutching pearls
omgwut wrote:
The state of this fucking forum when you get this fucking het-up because someone called into question the motives of a transtrender and a fat Jew who insists on using "they/them" pronouns
See, the thing is, it's obvious to anyone with a brain that they're in it for the money. Nobody gives a shit. The only person who gives a shit is Greg, who wishes he could make some of that money.
omgwut wrote:
Also if you're going to guest post to try to make yourself look right, maybe don't do it within minutes of your logged in post, you dumb cunt.
I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a mod capable of seeing the IPs of guest posters. You know, it could simply be that more than one person thinks you're a fucking idiot
omgwut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:36 am
As I tried to point out before Keith had a spastic fit, Gurg is right that there are some fucked up people associated with this shit.
Number one being Greg
omgwut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:36 am
There might be a couple of investigations, but this will likely disappear like a fart in the wind by the end of 2020.
Hilariously wishful thinking there, Greg
This guy is trying to compare Onion boy’s impending doom to #kickvic. That was a shit show circus of assholes making daily clickbait videos instead of just documenting and occasionally reporting important events, their ring leader being Spergkeita Lawl. Hansen is nothing like that, he’s simply interviewing people who’ve had a history with greg and trying to paint a better picture of the sociopathic freak he’s out to get.

Despite being on the internet Hansen is still a journalist, and he hasn’t resorted to streaming him drinking and talking about warhammer for 5 hours at a time. He’s got a clear goal, and it almost sounds like you’re deferring in a way omgwut. Reminds me of this.

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:50 pm

Hansen is nothing like Rekeita? Lawl. That’s why he allows staff to perform gay ops for an entire year to fuck with other channels, right? Stand up guy, that Chris.

Oh and let’s not forget about how he’s clearly taken a pay off from Ice Poseidon to drop the investigation into that shitshow - ya know, the one involving a 13 year old.

No, no. Chris Hansen is a stand up guy, right? This whole thing is never going down the drain because of the greedy cunts who have leeched onto it.
Last edited by omgwut on Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:53 pm

Oh and yes, obviously I’m Greg. Obviously I made an account here years ago to talk shit about Channel Awesome and then suddenly defend myself (which is not even what I’m doing) in the event that this would happen.

You’re a fucking brainlet, Keith.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:16 pm

Chris Hansen has done some shit over the past two years or so. It also took him way too long to get rid of that Vincent cunt, who was responsible for the TCAP video striking that was likely the worst hit to Hansen's reputation.
That said, Hansen has handled this Onionsaga pretty well so far. Take a Seat and showing up at his house have fucked with the pizza-faced groomer more than anyone else managed to do for years.

Repzion is in it for the money, openly so, but also for the lulz. He's been a clickbait faggot in his teenage years but has since bettered himself somewhat. He's messing with Onision because it's fun, because that he is guaranteed to get a reaction and because he genuinely hates the dude and wants to ruin his shit.
Yeah, he's absolutely grifting as well. He doesn't even deny it. I can't really blame him too much for it, though. If I could make money that easily by trolling Gurg and getting a raise out of him at the same time I'd likely do that as well.

Jacelyn Glenn (or however her name is spelled) is a peak opportunist. No worth to that cunt at all. She's been self-inserting herself into the Atheism community, then the Septic community and now she's here. Daft twat that, hadn't she found another sociopath to mess with her with Social Repose, would've been exactly the kind of dumb bitch Onion would've kept in his basement. The only thing that prevented that is that she was too old for him ten years ago.

I don't mind this drama to be messy and full of grifters. It's prime entertainment and that's what I'm about with my daily dose of internet drama. Better stuff like this and the BigDickVic shitshow than trying to make Pissed Pedro entertaining.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:37 pm

pointing at Hansen and Repzion doesn't change the fact that Greg is a psychotic narcissist
defending a guy that let his kid fall out the window and then take out a camera you have to be out of your fucking mind

Greg only deflects the whole time to the point he insults and undermines himself :lol:

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:32 pm

"Look at this faggot loser nerd hiring a lawyer for a court date! What a beta!"

Based big brain Greg at it again.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:07 pm

I had no idea that living skeleton Jaclyn Glenn was banking on this shit fest. I guess she ran out of Christians to whine about.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:28 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:07 pm
I had no idea that living skeleton Jaclyn Glenn was banking on this shit fest. I guess she ran out of Christians to whine about.
She ran out of grandparents.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:30 pm

omgwut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:53 pm
I'm not the one concern trolling about grifters
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:41 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:30 pm
omgwut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:53 pm
I'm not the one concern trolling about grifters
Based Keith calling out the contrarian faggot.