Retro Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Retro Games

Post by Poonoo » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:48 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:03 am
Something about naruto just attracts blacks. I don't know what the appeal is. I can kind of understand DBZ since all they do is fight and fuck (it's implied). And Vegeta is a deadbeat dad.
And the Saiyans were Kangz and shit until they were taken over by a white imperialist who made them their slaves, constantly called them monkeys to demean them and killed them when they were a threat.

Asian martial arts has always appealed to blacks. Gen Xers worshipped Bruce Lee and Kung Fu movies and liking fighting games and anime is an extension of that. Asians had an ideal warrior culture that blacks wish they had.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:37 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:48 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Something about naruto just attracts blacks. I don't know what the appeal is. I can kind of understand DBZ since all they do is fight and fuck (it's implied). And Vegeta is a deadbeat dad.
And the Saiyans were Kangz and shit until they were taken over by a white imperialist who made them their slaves, constantly called them monkeys to demean them and killed them when they were a threat.

Asian martial arts has always appealed to blacks. Gen Xers worshipped Bruce Lee and Kung Fu movies and liking fighting games and anime is an extension of that. Asians had an ideal warrior culture that blacks wish they had.
Tobefair, We Wuz Tribes n Sheeit Africans basically were a warrior culture. It's just not as glamorous as you might imagine.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:53 pm

Ugandan Bruce Lee from Who Killed Captain Alex? makes a lot more sense in hindsight.

One could also argue that they are still a warrior culture, what the with 24/7 pillage and rape going on in Africa.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:28 pm

Is Chinaboo-ism why Africa doesn't try to strop chinks from enslaving them and taking all the cobalt?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:28 pm
Is Chinaboo-ism why Africa doesn't try to strop chinks from enslaving them and taking all the cobalt?
You think they would run mines unless forced? They'd just spend their day frying monkeys over a fire or fucking them, possibly in reverse order.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
The main character is a young man who grew up without a father (or mother for that matter). He also ends most sentences with 'you know,' which for blacks is both what they say in sentences and mirrors how they suffix theirs with "na'ah mean?"
Unlike most animes, this one is all being being loyal to your homies in the hood (Hidden Leaf Village). While at the same time everyone all wants to be the bossman/king (Hokage).
Let's not forget the great homage to black culture that is Killer Bee.

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:48 am
Asian martial arts has always appealed to blacks. Gen Xers worshipped Bruce Lee and Kung Fu movies and liking fighting games and anime is an extension of that.
It appeals to their innate sense of structure. Being told their purpose is their duty, to keep their life within those bounds, and not let aspirations or distractions stay them from their focus on physical skill.

There used to be something like that in this country for a long time.
I wonder what happened to that peculiar institution? 🤔
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:04 pm

I've never seen a single episode of Naruto.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:16 pm

Welcome to the club, mate.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:35 pm

I've only watched Naruto when it was on adult swim before Tom 4 killed Toonami. And I can't really remember much from watching it except when Naruto transformed into a bunch of shit.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:09 pm

Atari CVS is a disaster. Can't even properly play old 2600 games.