Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Onision Shitfest

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:45 am

omgwut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:41 am
Onion does raise a couple of good points, much as I hate to say it. First being that there are people who are barely involved self-inserting (Regina, Hayley, that Adam troon). Second being that having that Mike lawyer guy involved when he apparently gets handsy with women himself isn't a good look.
piss off onisionposter

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:53 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:44 am
omgwut wrote:
Onion does raise a couple of good points
He's deflecting, as he always does
Yeah, but a retarded clock is right twice a day.

Still, Regina is an internet janitor acting like Gurg shoved his baby carrot in her, when really all that happened was Lainey ghosted her and she leaked her own nudes, and the whole Chris Hansen thing is quickly turning into a shitshow.

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:53 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:45 am
omgwut wrote:
Onion does raise a couple of good points, much as I hate to say it. First being that there are people who are barely involved self-inserting (Regina, Hayley, that Adam troon). Second being that having that Mike lawyer guy involved when he apparently gets handsy with women himself isn't a good look.
piss off onisionposter
Imagine Guest-posting to defend a couple of attention whores.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:54 am

omgwut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:53 am
Not in this case. He's concern trolling and you're falling for it like a bitch.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:07 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:54 am
omgwut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:53 am
Not in this case
Look, I don't like the guy either as I already said, I just think he's right about the grifters, etc, shitting up the whole deal.

I actually originally thought Hansen would get some action taken against this guy, but it's turned into a circus. A circus that Onion himself is calling out as a circus. People are starting to call Hansen a grifter, and he's now associated himself with two dodgy characters - one of which possibly fucked with probably the only solid evidence involved. On top of that you've got Repzion e-begging for legal fees and going silent on what he's going to do with the surplus when he gets 10 times what he needs. Jaclyn Glenn uploaded a video today about the kid falling out of the window and put at least 3 ads - hmm, smells like her Eugenia Cooney video...

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:55 am

omgwut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:07 am
all that shit
Okay, you're clearly retarded so I will try to explain this to you in simple terms that even you can understand.

Greg is a sociopath. That means that, in Greg's mind, Greg never does anything wrong. All of these people, Chris Hansen, Mike Morse, Repzion, whoever the fuck else, are pointing out that Greg has, in fact, done considerable wrong. Greg does not like this. So what Greg is trying to do is to distract gullible idiots like yourself from paying attention to his, very real and very provable, crimes by diverting attention away from himself and onto his detractors.

The case may be that all of these detractors are out to make easy money off of Greg's misfortune. But it's a big controversy and Greg responds so poorly to criticism that he makes it very easy and very lucrative for them to do so

The case may be that Mike Morse likes to touch up the ladies. But that doesn't mean his legal expertise is any less valid. Even if he were guilty of what he's been accused of, that's nowhere near comparable to the guy who groomed a teenage girl online and then fucked her in a threesome with his wife in the same bed that their two year old daughter was currently sleeping

The case may be that Chris Hansen is turning the whole thing into a media circus. But he's using his media connections and soapbox to talk to authorities who are building a case against him and they are able to build a better case against him with Hansen drawing attention to the whole situation than they might have otherwise been able if Hansen were not involved. Frankly, the only reason Greg is complaining that Hansen is turning it into a circus is because now the locals are aware of him, know that he's a paedophile, and are egging his house amongst other things.

Again, Greg is a sociopath and he wants you very badly not to pay attention to the fact that he's sexual predator. When faggots like you say stuff like 'Well you know, he does raise some interesting points', you're doing exactly what he wants you to do
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:20 am

If he has done nothing wrong, the FBI and cops will stop investigating and then onion boy can sue like a motherfucker. If he is guilty, then they bring him to court.
But he is a Lolcow, he is mocking other people for hiring a lawyer, is sour because his "enemy" has a huge fanbase that payed that lawyer (with 18k dollars left over) and he gets nothing.
I bet that Onision is pissed like hell over Repzions reaction to his video. Because normal people on the internet are not hurt by words. And that Repzion was a Welder/Construction worker was the best thing.
I want to know how many Onion Fans were in this court room.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:29 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:55 am
omgwut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:07 am
all that shit
calls others retarded and then posts this autism
Spend two minutes off of Youtube and circle jerking forums, and you will notice that the actual perception of this whole situation is that it' a circus that is going nowhere. And no, I don't mean the media circus - I mean a regular kind of circus with clowns and drooling, autistic kids in the audience.

Also LOL that locals are only now aware of Greg being a kiddy fiddler - his neighbours have known who he was ever since he bulldozed shit into the Wetlands, including his penchant for little girls.

Mike Morse touching titties absolutely takes away from this case - not because it puts doubt on his legal knowledge, but because you can't hold yourself out as a defender of victims, and then actively involve your mate who is currently in some hot water for being a sex pest. That's fucking retarded. He's not the only online lawyer to make their points with.

At no point did I say that Greg wasn't a nonce, but apparently you can't read. Maybe your reading glasses got tangled up when you started clutching your pearls.

The state of this fucking forum when you get this fucking het-up because someone called into question the motives of a transtrender and a fat Jew who insists on using "they/them" pronouns (not to mention the above mentioned grifters). Also if you're going to guest post to try to make yourself look right, maybe don't do it within minutes of your logged in post, you dumb cunt.

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:36 am

GitGud wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:20 am

I want to know how many Onion Fans were in this court room.
From the sound of it from the clipped section of Billy the Fridge's stream, not many people turned up for Gurg. He complained about emo chicks with dyed hair giggling at him and taking the piss. He's probably sad because those where the exact kind of chicks he used to move in and fuck.

He's definitely done something "wrong", the problem is the lack of evidence. As I tried to point out before Keith had a spastic fit, Gurg is right that there are some fucked up people associated with this shit. Billy implied that Chris' old mate Vincent possibly tampered with the laptop with Sarah's nudes on. There might be a couple of investigations, but this will likely disappear like a fart in the wind by the end of 2020.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:35 pm

omgwut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:29 am
calls others retarded and then posts this autism
1) You are retarded
2) You started it. You think I didn't see your deleted post, don't you?
omgwut wrote:
Spend two minutes off of Youtube and circle jerking forums, and you will notice that the actual perception of this whole situation is that it' a circus that is going nowhere.
Yes, well the problem with this perception is that it's held mostly by Greg
omgwut wrote:
Mike Morse touching titties absolutely takes away from this case
No it doesn't. A) because he's irrelevant and B) because he might not even be guilty of what he's accused of, whereas Greg is most definitely guilty
omgwut wrote:
At no point did I say that Greg wasn't a nonce
No, instead you made the standard faggot argument of 'Oh I agree Onision's bad but aren't these people making fun of Onision just as bad?'
omgwut wrote:
Maybe your reading glasses got tangled up when you started clutching your pearls.
Ironic that you screech about them involving Mike Morse because muh victims and then accuse me of clutching pearls
omgwut wrote:
The state of this fucking forum when you get this fucking het-up because someone called into question the motives of a transtrender and a fat Jew who insists on using "they/them" pronouns
See, the thing is, it's obvious to anyone with a brain that they're in it for the money. Nobody gives a shit. The only person who gives a shit is Greg, who wishes he could make some of that money.
omgwut wrote:
Also if you're going to guest post to try to make yourself look right, maybe don't do it within minutes of your logged in post, you dumb cunt.
I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a mod capable of seeing the IPs of guest posters. You know, it could simply be that more than one person thinks you're a fucking idiot
omgwut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:36 am
As I tried to point out before Keith had a spastic fit, Gurg is right that there are some fucked up people associated with this shit.
Number one being Greg
omgwut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:36 am
There might be a couple of investigations, but this will likely disappear like a fart in the wind by the end of 2020.
Hilariously wishful thinking there, Greg
Kugelfisch wrote: