Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Dehbashi

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:47 am

I do wonder what makes this show so much different from the rest of the ecchi shit they dub. That is where Marchi made her mark especially with her liberties in dub scripts.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:03 am

Maybe they got triggered by these amazing episode titles:
  • A Hot 'n Heavy Debate About Elf and Human MILFS, An Angel Ascends at Meow Meow Paradise, Can't Get Enough of That Sensitive Birdmaid Cloaca!
  • Fairies Have Limits on What They Can Take, Demons Aren't Very Popular, Minotaur Girls Are Big, Bountiful, and Boobylicious!
  • Gender-Swap Sex Means Less Succu-Girl Choices, and It Kinda Hurts, But You Learn Just What Girls Feel, So You Should Give It a Try!
  • Savage Succubi Will Squeeze the Life Out of You Even If You Say You Can't Go On. Salamager Girls Have Such Hot Bods, Hearts, Sals, and Manders, that You Can't Help But Get Fired Up About 'Em!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:26 pm

At this point I can't tell if this is real or made up.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:35 pm

I hope it's real, 'cause episodes 1 and 3 2 sound fuckin' rad.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:58 pm

I watched epsode 1 off the torrents and, well, it is what it is. Obviously, it's trash and shows that the Japanese are out of practical ideas and must be using drugs to come up with this crazy crap. But I do really wonder if this show was inspired by the internet reviewer fad.

I think the prostitution theme plus the men reviewing how good the whores were in bed must have set off the SJWs. Also, there's a blink and you'll miss it shot in the opening credits that's depicts a group shot of the whore characters all spread-eagle and there is no censorship and it's pussy galore.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:32 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:58 pm
and it's pussy galore.
phpBB [video]
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:33 pm

Is it so bad it's good?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:48 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:33 pm
Is it so bad it's good?
If this is all this series is, dudes fucking different fantasy races of chicks and rating them, then I'd have to say no. But if someone is really into the fantasy genre, maybe they might find this amusing.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:45 pm

I can tell you, true connoisseurs of animated fantasy erotica are hard to please. The bar has been set pretty high, and you probably need at least one halfling waifu (who looks like a loli but totally isn't) getting ravaged by Monstrous Humanoids who are at least 2 size categories larger than her, all in a daring display of lust that questions the viewer's understanding of the concepts of biology, volume and displacement of mass.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:45 pm
I can tell you, true connoisseurs of animated fantasy erotica are hard to please. The bar has been set pretty high, and you probably need at least one halfling waifu (who looks like a loli but totally isn't)
Dumb fake weeaboo proving true foolishness. Imagine thinking loli is determined by age and not body type.