Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:03 pm

George was an idiot but at least he wouldn't have WOKE his franchise. We still would have gotten shitty movies but at least we wouldn't have all this SJW bullshit flung at us.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:45 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:03 pm
George was an idiot but at least he wouldn't have WOKE his franchise. We still would have gotten shitty movies but at least we wouldn't have all this SJW bullshit flung at us.
I'm not so sure. This is a post Red Tails and nigwife Jorj.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:56 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:57 pm
Indeed. Let's please stop acting like Mr. "Darth Icky" would have done anything decent with Star Wars had he not sold it to Disney.
It probably would have been shite as well, but not quite in the fanfic-tier cringe way Mr. "Snoke" did it.

(Srsly Rise of Girlwaker had "this is a fanfic" written all over it.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:11 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:45 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:03 pm
I'm not so sure. This is a post Red Tails and nigwife Jorj.
I forgot about his pet ape.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:41 pm

I had no idea things were this ridiculous.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:17 pm

Fuck it. I'll rent Skywalker and copy it to vhs, the only format worth watching. Rey's cherry ass will look amazing in 280p.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:35 pm

Makes sense that the only cuts of the only films worth watching are the only ones that could be in proper 4K
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:40 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:41 pm
I had no idea things were this ridiculous.
The """Skywalker Saga""" boxset has the Death Star on it? A superweapon representative of Palpatine's malice and everything Luke needed to destroy? A bad guy symbol is the main attraction for a hero's journey?
May as well rename it "The Palpatine Saga" since it was Sheev Palpatine who succeeded in wiping out the Skywalker bloodline AND his granddaughter is the one who saves the galaxy at the end of it all, thereby winning through his surviving descendent via proxy.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:14 am

>use death star on cover
>don't include movie about Death Star

This is so gay. No wonder Marvel movies look like garbage. Kinky Dope is masturbating in 4k but the fags at Disney are making movies with Edison-era technology.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:40 pm
May as well rename it "The Palpatine Saga"
His was the only true success story. A truly inspirational tale of a man who came from nothing and rose to become Emperor of a galaxy.
He crushed ignorance and stupidity while making safe, prosperous, and more intelligent planets. He was a true friend to humanity, while creating hundreds of thousands of new jobs.

Though he had setbacks, he never gave in to despair and always had a smile on his face. He was always careful to plan ahead and always found a way to bounce back.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.