Retro Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Retro Games

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:21 pm

This guy released English fan translations of two Ganbare Goemon games a few days ago. A tranny objected to a line of dialog that said something like, "I'm a tranny, should I tell my boyfriend?" A twitter mob harassed him, accusing him of being a "right wing translator" who was inserting bigoted messages into translations. It turns out that he just ACCURATELY TRANSLATED WHAT THE JAPANESE SCRIPT ORIGINALLY SAID; the word "newhalf" was translated into "tranny". Instead of admitting they made a mistake, the mob said he should have just altered or removed that line instead of translating it accurately. Understandably, this guy has now decided to stop translating games. :x

This is the game translation in question. Note that all the offended trannies and their virtue signalling allies had NO PROBLEM WITH THE FUCKING SWASTIKA ON THE TITLE SCREEN. By their logic, I guess they're all Nazis. (I'm sure you all know this, but in Asia the 卍 is associated with Buddhism and usually has nothing to do with Nazis when.)
One of the virtue signalling cowards trying to backpedal but still insisting the translator needs to "fix" his script to be less accurate to avoid offending trannies.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:07 pm

I personally would've gone with "fix it yourself if it triggers you so much", but to each their own.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:07 pm
I personally would've gone with "fix it yourself if it triggers you so much", but to each their own.
Well that would be a power move. Totally beyond the capabilities of a cuck who would go 'I'm never translating anything ever again!' as opposed to the preferable 'Go fuck yourselves' that they deserve
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:43 pm

Is there a single cool person in the entire fiction industry?
I guess anybody with the testicular fortitude to tell the trannies to fuck off wouldn't be fan translating faggy video games in the first place.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:25 pm

And somewhere out there Chillock is currently translating tranny hentai. It really is full circle.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:39 pm

Everybody on /m/ tells him to fuck off, calls him shit, calls him a spic, but he doesn't stop, he never heeds to advice of "fuck off xpearse." Absolutely based, a real human bean.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:54 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:11 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:07 pm
Well that would be a power move. Totally beyond the capabilities of a cuck who would go 'I'm never translating anything ever again!' as opposed to the preferable 'Go fuck yourselves' that they deserve
Agreed. Should really just have said "Go fuck yourselved, faggots! Looking forward to you killing yourselves as trannies tend to do.".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:05 am

It's not like they are gaining any money from releasing these language patches, dunno why they didn't go xbox live on them and tell them to go fuck there mothers. Cucks gonna cuck I guess.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:17 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:05 am
It's not like they are gaining any money from releasing these language patches, dunno why they didn't go xbox live on them and tell them to go fuck there mothers. Cucks gonna cuck I guess.
Any weeb bad enough of a NEET cuck to spend his free time (lol) translating faggot JRPG gaymes is only an inch away from becoming a transfaggot himself. The problem is inherent in the system.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:28 pm

I number of Tifa doujins came out during C97 and not a single one uses the titless nu design.