What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Complicity

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Complicity » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:06 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:31 am
Oh and I've heard some faggots say that she's easy if you use Vishnu/Krishna or some other level 95 demons. Well, no fucking shit. But you're going to be about level 77 when you reach her, and you'll be at the end of the game. Even with the new Womb of Grief dungeon, I was not at level 80 after finishing all floors.

Imagine farming 15 more levels at the very end of the game, just so you can go online and tell people they're wrong and Mem Aleph is easy. That has to be at least 3 hours of just farming. At least. It took me probably an hour to farm from 77 to 80 so that I could get Shenlong and a few other guys I needed. I had White Album on btw (increases xp.)
There is a sub-app that gives you fusion accidents 100% of the time.
I remember using it to obtain demons that where far above my level and having Vishnu in the party vs Mem Aleph even if i was way below 90.
Don't know about the chaos and law routes, but in the new neutral route (in which you decide to help Alex) after Mem Aleph there is another new dungeon and female YHVH is the new final boss.
The new neutral ending is great, you become immortal Doomguy.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:12 pm

Can you still get old endings in Redux?
I'm just curious to see if Redux can be a total replacement for DS SJ.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:42 pm

You can get the old endings in SJ. I think to get the old ending, you just tell Alex to fuck off when you finish the Womb of Grief. She's a shit waifu anyway.

If you go old chaos ending, you can skip mem aleph. I didn't do that despite going Chaos on this route, because I wanted to try for the SJ equivalent of True Demon ending. I'm up to the three wise men now. I fought them once, got to the 2nd phase where they refilled their health and then died. But it won't be a problem since the new dungeon is full of awesome demons that give shitloads of XP. Shame this dungeon doesn't open until AFTER Meme Aleph, because it would have been great to farm on them before fighting her.

I wasn't aware of the app that gives you fusion accidents 100% of the time. That's a pretty good meme tbh. I usually only get fusion accidents if I really, really don't want one and forgot to save recently. Of course, you can turn fusion accidents off, but I don't like doing that since the accidents can give you OP shit sometimes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:49 pm

I dunno if it's because of SD Gundam Gross Gay's general plot condensing, but the Arab main character with the Japanese name from Gundam 00 is really giving me autism vibes. The only time he really talks like a halway normal human is when hanging out with that Japanese/Arab waifu, and all he seems to care about is more swords for his mech, and that other Arab who sodomized him in the past :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:05 pm

You’re not wrong, he is an autist and a gundam.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:16 pm

Well, at least they refrained form using a Char clone (for now, at least) and instead gave us a French buffoon and an improved version of Rei from NGE.
Also at least half the characters have just about the most retarded names I've ever heard in Gundam.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:37 pm

Most of the pilots have retarded names/nicknames as you noticed even in the side stories they follow that rule and by then you are used to it. There is a kinda char clone but not relevant in the main plot when he uses the mask.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:54 pm

Did you really just learn about Setsuna? JFC.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:02 pm

I knew that he existed, not how he existed.

At least his mechs are a range 7 weapon away from being complete and utter cheese.
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:49 pm
I dunno if it's because of SD Gundam Gross Gay's general plot condensing, but the Arab main character with the Japanese name from Gundam 00 is really giving me autism vibes. The only time he really talks like a halway normal human is when hanging out with that Japanese/Arab waifu, and all he seems to care about is more swords for his mech, and that other Arab who sodomized him in the past :thinking:
1) Setsuna's not his real name
2) Kurds aren't Arabs
3) PTSD is not autism
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.