Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:44 am
He strikes me as someone who tortured animals as a kid
Doubt it. If that were truly the case, he'd be killing people now. Torturing animals is usually the first sign.
He's not some evil, sociopathic mastermind. He's just a spoiled shit who talks tough on the internet.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:11 pm

Also even most animals would've been too quick for him. He was probably perfectly happy stomping on virtual turtles.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:11 am
Comic Book Guy is married now in Zombie Simpsons.
Now who am I gonna identify with?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:13 am

Blob's fatal flaw is his flaming, overwhelming narcisissm. (Actually his real fatal flaw is his diet, but that's another matter.)

You can't trust any personal story that he tells because he always needs to be the smartest guy in the room. He doesn't seem able to imagine a scenario in which he isn't. Sure, he'll cop to a "bully" phase when he was younger (and who knows how true that is?), but when he says that, he's not so much being self-depricating as he is telling you that he has in him the ability to dominate others. He's capable of it. DON'T MESS WITH HIM.

Meanwhile, he deflects criticism by dismissing it as coming from jealous inferiors. He's too brilliant for this world.

All 300+, diabetic lbs. of him.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:55 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:13 am
Sure, he'll cop to a "bully" phase when he was younger (and who knows how true that is?), but when he says that, he's not so much being self-depricating as he is telling you that he has in him the ability to dominate others. He's capable of it. DON'T MESS WITH HIM
The only reason this story sounds a bit more credible is that he still acts this way on twitter. Tries to lay down sick burns on anyone he thinks his breadtube sempais would approve of and rolls over like a dog whenever someone higher in the pecking order tells him to shut the fuck up. I doubt he beat anyone up but I can believe he would join in teasing a less popular kid or toady to a more popular kid in hopes that would improve his social standing. Like twitter it didn't work because of how cynical and calculated it is. When you see someone who's only nice because they want something but their a condescending asshole to everyone else, you know to avoid those people.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Blob see the Space Force insignia yet? Orange man created his Star Trek future!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:44 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:46 pm
Blob see the Space Force insignia yet? Orange man created his Star Trek future!
Orange Man made Space Force
Orange Man Bad
Therefore Space Force Bad

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:24 pm

Another day, another round of everyone laughing at this dunce.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:04 pm

I'll say it again. The dumbest people I've met have 4 year degrees.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:48 pm

And apparently we're going to achieve this technological utopia by electing candidates whose entire platform is promising more handouts for Shanniqua and Miguel.

Obama gutted NASA and made their primary focus Muslim Outreach. How does that jive with that bile he just spewed?
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:49 pm

>full-throated rejection of moralistic superstition

I bet that took him at least 15 minutes to come up with.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette