Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:39 am

Complicity wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:19 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:56 am
I tried watching Tokyo Ghoul season 3 but it's pretty fucking gay.
Just like season 1 and 2 then.
Season 1 was emo as fuck, but I still kind of liked it. The episode where the main character agonizes over eating human flesh was breddy gud. I haven't read the mango, but Tokyo Ghoul reminds me a lot of Deadman Wonderland. Both were promising shows but both fell short for various reasons. Both were also victims of excessive levels of "just why" japanese censorship. Is there any reason to cut off 90% of the fucking screen with a black bar in a tv show rated for mature audiences?

Then you have shit like Shiki that's either completely uncensored or nearly so. I can't remember if I saw a tiny censor bar when the dumb goth vamp girl was getting roflstomped by tractors. 8-)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:14 am

Did you watch TV airings of DW or TG? Shiki is old as fuck so TV airings probably don't exist anymore.
DW and TG looked like gay immature edge trash so I never read either. I prefer mature adult edge trash for educated patricians like myself.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:21 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:14 am
Did you watch TV airings of DW or TG? Shiki is old as fuck so TV airings probably don't exist anymore.
DW and TG looked like gay immature edge trash so I never read either. I prefer mature adult edge trash for educated patricians like myself.
The thing is, the current listings on streaming services like Hulu are providing the butchered, censored version of Tokyo Ghoul, alongside the uncensored Shiki. I don't know about Deadman Wonderland. Whatever service I initially watched it on (might have been crunchyroll, could have been youtube or yo ho ho website) was using the super censored version.

https://www.reddit.com/r/deadmanwonderl ... ncensored/
It's not possible to see it fully uncensored. I own the "Uncensored" Blu-Rays and have watched it numerous times on multiple sites including KA and they all have some semblance of censorship though it is less severe than the versions shown on Toonami for example.

The true uncensored ver. was never released to the public. I did a lot of digging awhile back trying to find the true uncensored version to no avail, however I had seen numerous reports that it either doesn't exist or at the very least isn't publicly available.
So Deadman Wonderland doesn't even have an uncensored version available. I remember people bitching years ago that the DVDs they expected people to BUY were still censored to fuck.

https://www.reddit.com/r/netflix/commen ... ensorship/

Sounds like Tokyo Ghoul might at one time have been uncensored on Hulu, but was always censored on Nigflix and is definitely censored on Hulu now. The most common cuts you're going to find for TG or DW will always be the censored ones btw. I don't know for sure if the TG dvds are uncensored but I wouldn't bet on it.
SpoilerShow
Yes, it is immature edgetrash, but the bar is so fucking low on horror-seinen and sometimes I just want something to watch. They could at least not put black bars all over my teenage angst cannibalism show.
You know another show censorship ruined? Jojo arc 2. Uncensored probably exists somewhere, but the stream services version was censored. The dvds were insanely overpriced last time I checked, too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StardustCrusad ... ncensored/
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:29 am

>streaming
I don't know why I expected you of all people to use torrents like a white person.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:08 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:29 am
>streaming
I don't know why I expected you of all people to use torrents like a white person.
The illegal pirated shit I watched back in the day was censored too and it had either russian subs or shitty camera phone quality.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:32 am
Soultaker was outmoded by its superior spin-off Nurse Witch Komugi. BTW I never got an answer as to why NWK of all franchises got a reboot a few years ago. (Yes it bombed.)
Because mahou shoujo is where the real money with the animu is made.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:56 am
Finished Shiki. Overall a good series, but I still side 100% with the humans.

Get fucked, vampire scrubs. The old dude was based as fuck. Learns vampires exist, immediately starts killing the shit out of them. Personally kills his own son as his way of atoning for his son's mistakes.
Glorious Nihon animation has truly mastered the art of penetrating waifus without their consent.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:44 pm

Sorry for posting an ANN link, but read the article and take a look at the comments.
Voice Actors Romi Park, Kazuhiro Yamaji Get Married

It's bizarre that we live in a society where homosexuals can marry and nobody says a damn thing about it. Most people congratulate it for virtue signal points. All forms of degeneracy are permitted and heralded....

...Except when a man marries a younger woman. Suddenly they become gossipy church ladies and wag their fingers saying, "tut-tut".
It's none of their fucking business.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:57 pm

Romi Paku is a disgusting gook.
She voiced Eduardo Elrig so she needs to be fired for raping that old man.
Also bitch is fucking over 40 she's been doing this shit since 1999.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:57 pm
Romi Paku is a disgusting gook.
Tomino would kick your ass
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:08 am

The quality anime you get when you outsource to 3rd world shitholes.

Totally NSFW
SpoilerShow
お前はもう死んでいる。