Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:29 pm

Western style japanimation is all bad. Leave your normalfag pandering behind. Go back to pandering to otaku or you get burned to death.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:10 pm

Been on a kick for some dark fantasy anime lately.

Goblin Slayer was very damn good. The closest thing to D&D anime since Lodoss War, and in a good way. It subverts the usual shounen-shit tropes by telling it as more of a companion piece. It's nice when you can like all of the main characters. Graphic and violent at times--just like a gaming session.

Didn't know what to expect for Rising of the Shield Hero but so far I'm enjoying that one tremendously. I like how the main character actually wants to be a nice guy, but turns redpilled when the whole world acts like a cunt to him. Also has a cat tanooki girl.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:59 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:10 pm

Goblin Slayer was very damn good. The closest thing to D&D anime since Lodoss War, and in a good way. It subverts the usual shounen-shit tropes by telling it as more of a companion piece. It's nice when you can like all of the main characters. Graphic and violent at times--just like a gaming session.

Didn't know what to expect for Rising of the Shield Hero but so far I'm enjoying that one tremendously. I like how the main character actually wants to be a nice guy, but turns redpilled when the whole world acts like a cunt to him. Also has a cat tanooki girl.
>Not sharing the waifu in your post

For shame Tony;

-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:49 pm

Does she have balls?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:56 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:10 pm

Nice. Only thing I know about that one is the goblin rape. I loved Lodoss War though.

Finished Shiki. Overall a good series, but I still side 100% with the humans.

Get fucked, vampire scrubs. The old dude was based as fuck. Learns vampires exist, immediately starts killing the shit out of them. Personally kills his own son as his way of atoning for his son's mistakes.

I tried watching Tokyo Ghoul season 3 but it's pretty fucking gay.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:41 am

Daily reminder that Tokyo Goo man's master was master hackfraud Togashi himself.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:55 am

>somebody finally scans the right-to-left Nausicca manga omnibus
>its over 22 GB
>each omnibus is over 11 GB
>the original MEGA upload is 75 GB
>its also loaded with errors because Viz is trash

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:19 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:56 am
Finished Shiki. Overall a good series, but I still side 100% with the humans.
The humans were clearly the good guys and the true victims in that situation.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:56 am
I tried watching Tokyo Ghoul season 3 but it's pretty fucking gay.
Just like season 1 and 2 then.
The only decent horror animu i watched in recent years was Parasyte the maxim; it's Devilman with aliens instead of demons and an happier ending.
There's also Higurashi if you don't mind the lolis, or Soul Taker if you don't mind the shounenshit-like transformation of the protagonist.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:22 am

I read the Parasyte manga and I don't think the animu will be better than the mango. Usually, the mangos are better.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:32 am

I also read the mango. I have no doubt the hackfrauds at Madhouse shat it up.
A number of Madhouse animu are made to advertise some trash live action flick also produced by Victor. I thought the trash redesigns in the anime were meant to follow the live action but on quick inspection that don't match at all.
Higurashi is peak DEEN. There's actually gonna be a remake (I think its a remake at least.) Itl probably suck.
Soultaker was outmoded by its superior spin-off Nurse Witch Komugi. BTW I never got an answer as to why NWK of all franchises got a reboot a few years ago. (Yes it bombed.)
Where much Anime Unleashed niggas at.