"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:06 am

So Thundercats 2020 is out and it is getting a whole lot of negative reactions with most people calling it the new TTG.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:20 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:06 am
So Thundercats 2020 is out and it is getting a whole lot of negative reactions with most people calling it the new TTG.
Naturally. Hell when it was announced back in 2018 I believe people said it was going to be a new TTG and that it wasn't going to be good.

You have the cucked art style (I mean I know that each decade of cartoons would have their own style, primarily because the different shows may have the same artist working on it like say PPG, Dexter, Foster's, etc.) And the "oh it's a parody". Aside from Marvel/DC capeshit movies and shows, which are jokes on their own, most superhero shows now are trying to be funny.

But when you are trying to make a reboot it should be an improvement to the original, if not, then what's the point? Like the one from the early 2010's, that improved the visual aspect/animation (sure it looked like Anime but whatever goes). Can't say much about anything else, considering I haven't watched much of either this nor the og 80's one, plus the former didn't last long.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:09 am

The original had some quality waifu material that will no doubt get lost in the new art style.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:09 am
The original had some quality waifu material that will no doubt get lost in the new art style.
The only thing people remember is the hot cat woman that gave little boys their first boners and the absolutely baller intro song:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:06 am
Worse. TTG is shit, but you know the creators liked the source material - this show shits all over the original.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:36 pm

Are they making TTG Thundercunts Edition just to spite fans of a TV show from ten years ago because they remember the waning days when CN had standards?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:41 pm

The original show is about thirty years old. They made a really great remake around 2011 but was soon cancelled for some reason.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:36 pm
Are they making TTG Thundercunts Edition just to spite fans of a TV show from ten years ago because they remember the waning days when CN had standards?
Klessik Thundercats was made long before Steven Trooniverse. It has therefore no value to the Current Year crowd, and must be punished.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:36 pm
I was going to mention CN Real but that went defunct before 2011.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:21 pm

So Sci-Fi's got this new cartoon, and well...
I don't even know.
http://www.kdawg.rocks/magical-girl-1
da PAC Nigguh wrote: