Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:44 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:00 am
I tried watching Orphen for the first time a few months ago because it adapted my favorite PS2 classic. I wasn't into it. The remake literally nobody, not even the LN author, asked for did the one thing I knew it would do, which was be uglier than cheapo TV animation from the 90s made by fucking DEEN that I can't even watch remastered.
At least "Sorceror Orphen" is pretty sane for a LN title.
Complicity wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:40 am
Did Anpanman ever save the day with a "magic white powder" while singing "it looks like talcum powder but it isn't, it gives you happiness! If you eat it or breathe it, it will immediately give you happiness!" like little Pollon did in most episodes?
I think not!
Anpanman just rips out chunks of his head to feed you.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:35 am

I'm nearly done with Shiki.
SpoilerShow
It's a shame the show is so short. It builds incredibly slowly, which is fine. I don't mind a slow build-up in a horror series at all. But by the time shit starts happening, there are only a couple of episodes left before the series ends. The fundamental conceit of the show is the old vampire vs human conflict and "who is the greater monster" maymay. Except there's never any reason at all to be on the side of the vampires. The vampires are actually pretty fucking dumb when you think about it.

Their goal is to find a place to live in safety while they suck all the blood they want. Except, they fuck that up at the very start when they start killing people. If they were smart, they would take breaks between snack sessions or rotate victims so the mobile blood bags don't die. The show establishes that the only reason anyone dies of the vampire attacks is the vampires suck so much blood that the humans go into multiple organ failure. Maybe if they didn't eat like Boogie2988 every time they have a meal, they could have gotten away with it. They can even implant suggestions in their victims. It's implied they do this with natural drugs injected by their fangs during the feeding process. So it would have been pretty fucking easy to rotate feedings and feed primarily on health care workers with access to blood bags. Hypnotize them to give you their blood supplies and then order more via supply forms. Hospital supplies are never mentioned in the context of vampire food, which is pretty dumb. Most vampire shows at least pay lip service to the idea that the sucker can live without killing if enough normalfags donate blood.

Still, breddy ok show. My only point with this sperging is the vampires don't generate any sympathy, despite the show's attempts to portray them as victims of circumstance. Far as I'm concerned, the graphic violence committed against them is cathartic. The anime goes full uncensored on the violence too.
I tried watching a few other horror anime things and they were gay.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:01 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:35 am
I'm nearly done with Shiki.
SpoilerShow
It's a shame the show is so short. It builds incredibly slowly, which is fine. I don't mind a slow build-up in a horror series at all. But by the time shit starts happening, there are only a couple of episodes left before the series ends. The fundamental conceit of the show is the old vampire vs human conflict and "who is the greater monster" maymay. Except there's never any reason at all to be on the side of the vampires. The vampires are actually pretty fucking dumb when you think about it.

Their goal is to find a place to live in safety while they suck all the blood they want. Except, they fuck that up at the very start when they start killing people. If they were smart, they would take breaks between snack sessions or rotate victims so the mobile blood bags don't die. The show establishes that the only reason anyone dies of the vampire attacks is the vampires suck so much blood that the humans go into multiple organ failure. Maybe if they didn't eat like Boogie2988 every time they have a meal, they could have gotten away with it. They can even implant suggestions in their victims. It's implied they do this with natural drugs injected by their fangs during the feeding process. So it would have been pretty fucking easy to rotate feedings and feed primarily on health care workers with access to blood bags. Hypnotize them to give you their blood supplies and then order more via supply forms. Hospital supplies are never mentioned in the context of vampire food, which is pretty dumb. Most vampire shows at least pay lip service to the idea that the sucker can live without killing if enough normalfags donate blood.

Still, breddy ok show. My only point with this sperging is the vampires don't generate any sympathy, despite the show's attempts to portray them as victims of circumstance. Far as I'm concerned, the graphic violence committed against them is cathartic. The anime goes full uncensored on the violence too.
I tried watching a few other horror anime things and they were gay.
hAVen'T yOU sEEn dAeThNOte?!!11!!

Still watching Trigger Medias Kill la Kill. I'm not seeing how it's any more shit than any other anime in existence frankly. Over the top expressions, retarded plot devices over a simple story theme, big finishing moves, loli/pedo bait as far as the eye can see. How is this any worse than other anime exactly? :lol: Satsuki and Ryuko need to scissor already. I hope that's the series finale.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:26 pm

Haven't watched enough to say how it is any worse. I just recall there used to be some dumb meme around about how Kill La Kill "saved" animu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:26 pm
Haven't watched enough to say how it is any worse. I just recall there used to be some dumb meme around about how Kill La Kill "saved" animu.
>Imblying it was ever alive to begin with

It's all trash by virtue of the content of the average fan if you ask me. Weebs were trying to transition into something they aren't long before the troon epidemic.
SpoilerShow
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:01 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:26 am
So you're supposed to watch exclusively and selectively anime from before a certain cut off date, and everything else is trash by virtue of not being that which is deemed sacred. Got it.
It's this:
Your animu a shit!
Your waifu a shit!

You've reached true enlightenment when you come to realize that all anime is and always has been shit. Then you go to /a/ and say how everything is shit and do that all day. So it's basically like /v/, just with cartoons instead of bideo james.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:24 pm

M.D. Geist isn't shit.
Its the only good film ever made.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:25 pm