Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:39 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:59 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:57 pm
Lol, ths shitty Pokemon game is getting $30 DLC to add 200 pokemon and a new "story" what a fucken joke
Forgive the wojak shit, but it's appropriate.
the funny thing, is Sword and shield, are rushed messes, and they are charging $30 t get back what was suppose to be in them

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:35 am

Spergery in response to plebbit cat
SpoilerShow
People complained about most of those other things, especially ultra sun/ultra moon and the season passes. The "finalized" third version of each pokermons game didn't get as much hate because it was the only version you usually needed to get. You could completely skip Red/Blue and just get Yellow instead. The only thing you lost out on was not being a day-one consoomer. Gens 1-4 it was pretty typical that you could just wait and get the definitive version when it came out later. No reason to buy Pearl (necklace) or Ruby when you could wait and get Platinum or Emerald instead.

But anyway, people have been complaining about Game Freak's greediness for a while. Probably almost as long as Pokemon games have been coming out. I certainly remember South Park mocking the shit out of them back when the fad was new. "I've got to buy it, I've got to buy it, I've got to buy buy buy!"

But hey, never let that get in the way of a good narrative right? The gaymer soy media likes to pretend that people within the industry haven't been bitching about greedy jews for decades. They act like that never happened because they, as shills, never personally complained about it. Therefore it didn't happen. I remember shit happening with other Nintendies products almost exactly like this, but I forget what they were. Faggots pointing out "hey nintendo is greedy" and then gaymer soy-nalists trying to spin that shit like it was the first time anyone ever complained about nintendo being greedy and there was some massive hypocrisy at work.

"You didn't complain about Nintendo being greedy before, therefore you're a hypocrite when they're being greedy pieces of shit now!"

Maybe they did complain about it and you faggots weren't paying attention.

Reality is, a lot of people bitch about nintendo being greedy and have been bitching about nintendo being greedy since at least the gamecube era. I grew up bitching about nintendo's greed along with everyone else who played their games.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:38 am

I thought Nintendo was always greedy. What with all these goddamn unnecessary addons.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:14 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:38 am
Where do you get the "new" Mons from in the free update if it doesn't come with new areas :thinking: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:48 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:14 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:38 am
Where do you get the "new" Mons from in the free update if it doesn't come with new areas :thinking: ?
The cunt is lying. You need the DLC or you need to trade with someone who has the DLC and guess what? Global trading is a lot shittier now. The GTS no longer exists.
Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:38 am
I thought Nintendo was always greedy. What with all these goddamn unnecessary addons.
And people have been bitching about it forever. Even when they port shit, they overprice it to fuck as they expect you to buy what are essentially ROMs.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:48 am

GTS wouldn't help you anyways, since last i checked you can't trade for pokemon you haven't seen.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:11 pm

All the games are the same these niggers could!d have just got a supercard and played diamond and white/nigger or the one where pikachu meets oda nobunaga.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:48 am
GTS wouldn't help you anyways, since last i checked you can't trade for pokemon you haven't seen.
In some of the games, you could input the names manually and search for them that way on the GTS.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:44 pm

Truly the cutting edge of mon games.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:35 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]