Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:30 pm
He's smart because he called a handful of obviously shit flicks bad.
With an accent.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:30 pm
He's smart because he called a handful of obviously shit flicks bad.
He did? What's his patreon!?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:32 am
He could have evolved his craft and become another Joseph Anderson
>Makes videos that are way too long and autistic
>Becoming Joseph Anderson is an improvement

Jesus Christ this guy must be complete trash, I have seen Anderson's Mario Odyssey video and most of it was his nitpicking every single fucking Star/Shine/whatever they are called for a whole hour to drive the point home that they are too easy to get (there's 800 of them). A point that could have been made in less than 2 minutes was stretched out to beyond Chris Chan levels of austistic lengths, and yet this fucker is worse than him? How?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:44 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:21 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:32 am
He could have evolved his craft and become another Joseph Anderson
>Makes videos that are way too long and autistic
>Becoming Joseph Anderson is an improvement

Jesus Christ this guy must be complete trash, I have seen Anderson's Mario Odyssey video and most of it was his nitpicking every single fucking Star/Shine/whatever they are called for a whole hour to drive the point home that they are too easy to get (there's 800 of them). A point that could have been made in less than 2 minutes was stretched out to beyond Chris Chan levels of austistic lengths, and yet this fucker is worse than him? How?
Watch his videos and find out. 8-)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:03 am

well, now that the "Skywalker saga"(that name is cringy) is over and done with, here's a ranking of the films

1) Return Of The Jedi - I like how it incorporates what Lucas accomplished in the first film with the more mature storylines of Empire. It's basically the greatest hits of the first trilogy, but those greatest hits are pretty great, so this is the one I always love watching. Luke is at his best, Vader's storyline gets a fantastic conclusion. It has the Emperor in it.

2) The Empire Strikes Back - Objectively the best film in the series for clear reasons. Great character development, new worlds, expansion of lore etc.

3) Revenge Of The Sith - Perfect combination of humor and dark storytelling. The Mustafar battle is my favourite duel in the series. Peak Ian McDiarmid. Grievous is cool.

4) A New Hope - Classic adventure film. It's cheesy, but that's just part of its charm.

5) The Force Awakens - Fun legacyquel.

6) The Last Jedi - I consider this and Rise of Skywalker to be basically just as bad, but Last Jedi gets this spot because of the idea of leaving the Jedi and Sith behind and doing something new. It was absolutely wrong to be doing this mid-trilogy and Rian's abandonment of the Force Awakens plotlines is irritating, but at least it's something.

7) The Rise Of Skywalker - I like the over-the-top EU stuff with the insanely overpowered Palpatine, but otherwise it's just a fetch quest and obviously exists mostly to undo Last Jedi.

8) The Phantom Menace - Only elevated by the final lightsaber battle, and Liam Neeson's presence.

9) Attack of the Clones - boring, painfully acted and plain dull. The only potentially interesting stuff with the rogue Jedi and Dooku goes nowhere.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:05 am

Doing well with that tism, I see
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:08 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:05 am
Doing well with that tism, I see
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:54 am

>ranking Episode 3 before 4

:thinking:
Rushy wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:03 am
well, now that the "Skywalker saga"(that name is cringy) is over and done with, here's a ranking of the films
How can the Skywalker saga end when the most stronkest and empowered Skywalker has just been born?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:14 am

Daisy and Chocolate Jesus will come back if the money's right.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:00 pm

Chocolate Jesus seems content to burn the bridges just to see the flames.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.