RIP College Humor

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: RIP College Humor

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:17 pm
You people are so weird lol seek help.
We sure Duwango and ASS aren't the same person?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
How is any of that thirsting?
>how is defending goonmuffin's poor life choices and swallowing her bullshit wholesale just because she's a woman, thirsting?
Also notice how you've avoided addressing the fact that you're back to posting here even though you promised us you'd never come back.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:45 pm
We sure Duwango and ASS aren't the same person?
>both thirst after 2/10 goon whore then deny it and try to deflect
Could be
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:52 pm
Guest wrote:
How is any of that thirsting?
>how is defending goonmuffin's poor life choices and swallowing her bullshit wholesale just because she's a woman, thirsting?
Also notice how you've avoided addressing the fact that you're back to posting here even though you promised us you'd never come back.
I still dont see how argueing a point in someones favor is thirsting. Especially when its vs people i find to be utter morons who are wrong about 99% of what they type here. I never defended any life choices I just said you people are not the ones who can make any judgement about it. What bullshit did i even swallow? I never even hinted at being on her side, you just had to come to that conclusion because otherwise you'd have to realize you are being put in your place for being an ignorant fucker. No that cant happen to you superior ubermenschen (you are all delusional psychopaths, what you get when you only circlejerk each other of instead of being real with each other) so it HAS to be whiteknighting/thirsting or whatever internet meme you want to put on things where girls are involved on a forum. Its pathetic and its really sad to see none of you have grown in like a years time.... You are all stuck in your childish high on your own farts mindstate and its the exact reason why the world is going to shit, you all should throw up next time you look in the mirror because you are a disgusting excuse of a human being.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:56 pm
I still dont see how argueing a point in someones favor is thirsting. Especially when its vs people i find to be utter morons who are wrong about 99% of what they type here. I never defended any life choices I just said you people are not the ones who can make any judgement about it. What bullshit did i even swallow? I never even hinted at being on her side, you just had to come to that conclusion because otherwise you'd have to realize you are being put in your place for being an ignorant fucker. No that cant happen to you superior ubermenschen (you are all delusional psychopaths, what you get when you only circlejerk each other of instead of being real with each other) so it HAS to be whiteknighting/thirsting or whatever internet meme you want to put on things where girls are involved on a forum. Its pathetic and its really sad to see none of you have grown in like a years time.... You are all stuck in your childish high on your own farts mindstate and its the exact reason why the world is going to shit, you all should throw up next time you look in the mirror because you are a disgusting excuse of a human being.
Done a good job of getting treatment for your issues, I see.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:08 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:21 pm
You were m'ladying Goonmuffin pretty badly, ASS, don't try to rewrite history.
Goonmuffin is a goon so she/he probably does have a girl-dick.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:15 pm

The guy who calls every woman a tranny white-knights for some e-thot just because she's female (she says). Oh the irony. Under that tranny-hating mask was a pussybeggar the entire time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:22 pm

This thread has taken a very unexpected, entertaining turn. Keep on sperging, ASS. Your autistic rants are endlessly amusing. By the way, why are you back? I thought this forum was a totalitarian shithole that couldn't handle the truth?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:41 pm

What is banned may never stay away, but spergs again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:15 pm
The guy who calls every woman a tranny white-knights for some e-thot just because she's female (she says). Oh the irony. Under that tranny-hating mask was a pussybeggar the entire time.
You do know just saying something doesnt make it so right? Either you are delusional or dont know what whiteknighting means.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:50 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:22 pm
This thread has taken a very unexpected, entertaining turn. Keep on sperging, ASS. Your autistic rants are endlessly amusing. By the way, why are you back? I thought this forum was a totalitarian shithole that couldn't handle the truth?
It is, my reasons for returning shortly have been explained already. Was just awesome too see Poonoo was so butthurt over something so long ago he ip banned the instant he saw he messed up the ban originally XD
So I just kept posting to let you people know your "hero of free speech" is just another insane with power nazi like all the people he claims to be different from. Its also fun to me that he went through the trouble of doing the IP ban after all this time and its useless XD Hilarious how pathetic and dumb that fuckboi is :lol: :lol: :lol:

But dont worry the circlejerk can resume soon enough once the few good people here are made clear how pathetic Poonoo and his moderator buttbuddies are, having become what they've made fun off and tried to seperate themselves from, oh the hilarious irony!! :lol: