Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Complicity

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Complicity » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:28 am

This guy?

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:18 am

Complicity wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:28 am
This guy?

Oh, that's what internet mods are irl :lol:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:14 pm

Pfff, he's not even fat. He'll never make it to administrator like that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:35 pm

Faggy just hired the most woke, man hating turbodyke in history to write Captain Marvel 2, which will focus on the injustices women face. But wokeness is totally dying out guys!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:46 pm

This will get awkward if they ever think about adapting Civil War 2 (aka that time Captain Marvel became a Literal Hitler).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:33 am

This could go in the weebshit thread but I coincidentally learned that Cucky Sue Lightning Dominick was a re-writer for Viz Media, as in she literally re-wrote actual translations to make them worse (yes, Viz actually does this - Dragon Ball was re-written by a nobody capeshitter who got popped uploading CP (Capeshit Picture) to his YouTube account). I didn't recognize anything she touched aside from a complete run on Black Cat by irl cuck and divorce rape victim Kentaro Yabuki. I'm sure To-Love Ru is a radfem favorite.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:37 am

Complicity wrote:
This guy?

Good fucking god....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:40 am

New Morbius trailer hit today. It's another one of those Sony bootleg Mcu movies. It'll probably be shit, but these movies trigger the fuck out of Mcu tards, so I hope they can at least keep it up until "da REAL Mah-val movies" start to lose steam.

I know what you're all thinking: "sony and morbius and venom all suck, fuk u guestfag". I don't really disagree, I'm not watching these movie but anything that inflicts emotional and psychological distress on the kind of people who go to see a fucking Ant-Man movie six times and consider End of Games the greatest film ever made is ok in my book.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:13 am

Complicity wrote:
This guy?

Cuckson I know you lurk here, this is what what would happen if you ever met Spoony in real life. He wouldn't even make eye contact with you and see you as trash.

The bitch high fives herself, she doesn't want any physical contact with him. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:40 am
New Morbius trailer hit today. It's another one of those Sony bootleg Mcu movies. It'll probably be shit, but these movies trigger the fuck out of Mcu tards, so I hope they can at least keep it up until "da REAL Mah-val movies" start to lose steam.
Why do they make a movie for a lame-ass vampire who isn't even one of the Sinister Six?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette