Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Rushy » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:31 am

Heard they're making a TV show on Halloween
I'm so fucking tired of Halloween tbh. It was alright to keep going as long as Donald Pleasence was alive, but after him, it's just been nothing other than tiresome reboots. It's not even like Friday the 13th where they just up the ante and put Jason into more ridiculous scenarios, Halloween is somehow still pretending it's high art
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Common Sense

Post by Common Sense » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:51 am

The problem with women is they won't shower because they think it it damages their hair

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:00 am

Rushy wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:31 am
Heard they're making a TV show on Halloween
I'm so fucking tired of Halloween tbh. It was alright to keep going as long as Donald Pleasence was alive, but after him, it's just been nothing other than tiresome reboots. It's not even like Friday the 13th where they just up the ante and put Jason into more ridiculous scenarios, Halloween is somehow still pretending it's high art
Yeah like the whole Season of the Witch thing or the one before H2O iirc which was Donald's last movie, was interesting to explore, but the reboots really have taken their toll and hasn't gone as far as F13.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:37 pm

Halloween is in a similar situation as Terminator in that the people making these movies just keep trying to copy the "good one" of the franchise.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:07 pm

Common Sense wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:51 am
The problem with women is they won't shower because they think it it damages their hair
So they only take baths, but because it takes so long to set up they only rarely take them. They also sweat very little even when they work out, so they think they're clean and will go days, sometimes weeks, without bathing. That's why bitches like Mia Khalifa smell so bad even black guys don't want to fuck them.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:20 pm

There is one reason to watch the upcoming Bond movie (just don't pay anything for watching it):
SpoilerShow
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:50 pm

'Cept she ain't getting them titties out onscreen. In fact, I doubt he'll nail anyone in this movie since that would be playing to the evil male gaze.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:13 am

Why watch it when I've seen the best thing already just now?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:18 am

Because it's a pop culture and all the cool people will see it and discuss it on social media. You want to be cool, don't you? You don't want to be left out, different, suspicious.

Corporations are people now. It's racist to boycott movies.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:23 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:18 am
Because it's a pop culture and all the cool people will see it and discuss it on social media. You want to be cool, don't you? You don't want to be left out, different, suspicious.

Corporations are people now. It's racist to boycott movies.
Oh no! No no no, anything but that! I don't want to be left behind and certainly wouldn't want anyone to think that I could possibly a racist!
Can I pre-order tickets online already?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!