rabidtictac

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:48 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:50 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:30 pm
he's as contemptible as Mundane Matt
It's been said here before but he is just MundaneMatt if he succeeded. Other than views and money they are fucking identical.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:11 pm
He's already justifying it:
Yeah, good riddance to them and their monthly paycheck....
>I don't really need you anyway, I'm not fired I quit

Enjoy copyright strikes out the ass without Disney's laywers there to protect you.
Just like DSP. It's like poetry. "You didn't fire me! I didn't need you anyway! You were just taking a cut of my money and giving me nothing!

No fucking shit, sherlock. The question is why you had that arrangement in the first place. Oh right, because MCNs allowed you to violate copyright without any consequence. Enjoy getting assfucked whenever you upload any footage of a vidya gaem or any clip that has 4 seconds of music in it now. :lol:
SpoilerShow
And by assfucked, I just mean the greedy taco won't get any adbucks.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:23 pm

Something that's been bothering me about Pesopadre even more lately is his tendency to dress up for every- fucking- single- thing. I know it's been thrown around a lot but he really is a fucking seven-year-old.

Even fucking cosplayers aren't this bad. The stark contrast with Other Joe and the rest of the neckbeards (who always wear normal shit) makes it even more cringy. They all look uncomfortable around him, even fucking PEDOrith.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:12 pm

His Rise of Skywalker review was hilarious. Every five seconds, he goes "but in the comics blah blah deep lore that the movies should've respected"

it got to the point where one of them(I think his name's Alex) actually snaps at Joe for making the video too long, because he constantly went off topic to talk about irrelevant comics mythology, which very obviously just tried to support the flimsy sequel trilogy writing
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:59 pm

>caring about Star Wars comic lore

This is sad enough even if he was smart enough to ignore the bits of his precious comics lore which the Mouse declared non-canon.
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:23 pm
Something that's been bothering me about Pesopadre even more lately is his tendency to dress up for every- fucking- single- thing. I know it's been thrown around a lot but he really is a fucking seven-year-old.
He's a bit like Linkara in that his autism causes him to slander his time and effort.
I mean, dude delayed at least one review because he couldn't get his oh-so-vital costume in time.

(He might also do this to prove that he's not fat.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:59 pm

This is sad enough even if he was smart enough to ignore the bits of his precious comics lore which the Mouse declared non-canon.
Guest wrote:
He's a bit like Linkara in that his autism causes him to slander his time and effort.
I mean, dude delayed at least one review because he couldn't get his oh-so-vital costume in time.

It's got to be difficult buying the same shirt 10 times in your life.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:39 pm

I hope he keeps dressing up as he gets older and fatter.
Something hilarious about a 300 pound man in his late 30s in a Link costume.

You know he has to shamefully buy these plus-sized adult pieces from Halloween online surplus stores.
He's too cheap to even afford a "Wardrobe" person to alter the shit out of those child's clothes.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:48 pm

The chad and virgin meme could have 2 images of Angry Joe, just at different points in his life.

He started out as a chad and became a virgin over time. Truly, video james are a corrupting influence.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:51 pm

Not video james. Greed and laziness.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:59 pm

Guest wrote:

Tie-in comics are NEVER canon, even if the people in charge say otherwise. Nothing important or memorable will ever happen in these comics since the general movie / TV audience will not have read these comics. The people writing the movies or TV show will not have read the comics, either, so they will contradict what's in the comics and nobody will stop them.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:41 pm

The EU is memorable. At least the retarded bits.
-Yours Truly