Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:30 pm

Haven't checked in on this fuck in a couple months. Can we make a dedicated Cuckening thread yet? He's got a few juicy nuggets of sperg to his name, he's as contemptible as Mundane Matt, and just all around the epitome of Sceptic/Culture War faggots there is.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:10 pm

Nah, let him hang. Any attention is good attention to him. We don't really talk about ReviewfagUSA here so we can skip out on this shitter as well. Any talk about him should be relegated to whatever else thread it comes up in.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:42 pm
To be fair, I've expected much bigger temper tantrum - which tells me that he's probably telling the truth, if this meant less money for him, he would be fuming. Cuckening is probably making much bigger deal out of it than Pedro.
Yeah they don't pay him, they take a cut from the money made instead. What one, supposedly, gets in turn is that your channel can't just get striked to shit over night. Instead, the network will prevent strikes coming through directly, preventing your videos from getting demonitized instantly and shit like that.
How good that actually works is anybodies guess. He really doesn't need a network to have a fat diaper fur pedophile react to trailers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:38 pm

Those networks were all the rage back when INs (apparently) had the choice of either joining one, or actually making some adjustments to their content to be less of a mockery of the term "Fair Use".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:11 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:30 pm
Haven't checked in on this fuck in a couple months. Can we make a dedicated Cuckening thread yet? He's got a few juicy nuggets of sperg to his name, he's as contemptible as Mundane Matt, and just all around the epitome of Sceptic/Culture War faggots there is.
I disagree with Kugel - if there is something juicy to talk about, why not? After all, we sperg endlessly about Spoony, who's barely done anything in years, and the most amusing thing in past month was him not doing fucking anything and just letting things go. Cuckening is not going to profit from a fucking thread on this forum in any way. I say It's time to break into new ventures!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:51 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:11 pm
CIANigger wrote:
I disagree with Kugel - if there is something juicy to talk about, why not? After all, we sperg endlessly about Spoony, who's barely done anything in years, and the most amusing thing in past month was him not doing fucking anything and just letting things go. Cuckening is not going to profit from a fucking thread on this forum in any way. I say It's time to break into new ventures!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:50 pm

CIANigger wrote:
he's as contemptible as Mundane Matt
It's been said here before but he is just MundaneMatt if he succeeded. Other than views and money they are fucking identical.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:11 pm
He's already justifying it:
Yeah, good riddance to them and their monthly paycheck....
>I don't really need you anyway, I'm not fired I quit

Enjoy copyright strikes out the ass without Disney's laywers there to protect you.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:56 pm

He posted his RoS review which was obviously filmed when just the critics scores were out over on Rotten Tomatoes so he clearly just mimicked them. However, apparently this time we get the exact opposite of TLJ and now the audience score is generally favorable.

I bet ya a million pesos that he's going to make another video asskissing the movie because he is incapable of forming an opinion on his damn own. José is such a hack.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:00 pm

You're forgetting that Disney hurt his ego by kicking him out of their precious network. He might just hate the movie out of pure spite.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:56 pm
However, apparently this time we get the exact opposite of TLJ and now the audience score is generally favorable.
That's because Disney leaned on RT to change their metrics for Audience Scores because Bob Iger is a thin skinned little bitch
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:10 pm
Nah, let him hang. Any attention is good attention to him. We don't really talk about ReviewfagUSA here so we can skip out on this shitter as well. Any talk about him should be relegated to whatever else thread it comes up in.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:42 pm
To be fair, I've expected much bigger temper tantrum - which tells me that he's probably telling the truth, if this meant less money for him, he would be fuming. Cuckening is probably making much bigger deal out of it than Pedro.
Yeah they don't pay him, they take a cut from the money made instead. What one, supposedly, gets in turn is that your channel can't just get striked to shit over night. Instead, the network will prevent strikes coming through directly, preventing your videos from getting demonitized instantly and shit like that.
How good that actually works is anybodies guess. He really doesn't need a network to have a fat diaper fur pedophile react to trailers.
Just make a list of people not worthy of their own thread. Wokeula is still on top. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.