Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in The Render Queue

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:01 am

I kind of feel bad now. Sporky's still a faggot, but this is the kind of thing that could make a "man" take a short drop.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:03 am

Best thing for him really.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:03 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:47 am
So here's my question, DHI:

How long do you think it was between the time Spoony stopped paying, and when the loan holder started foreclosure proceedings? How many months do you think he went without paying his billth?
I dunno, did they check the video? :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:07 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:55 am
mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:45 am
DHI is right, we're always fucking right. Honestly this just makes her look like a bigger cunt though using him for a free ride until it's gone.
Devil's advocate (possibly) but how do we know the house didn't foreclose because she stopped paying the bills?
Good point. They certainly could have. I was wondering some pages ago where he gets his money. He has a trickle coming in from patreon of course, but not enough for 2 adults in a house that size. I concluded he either gets a lot more than we thought from youtube videos/unexplained sources or he straight-up isn't paying his billz. Well, my tentative theory now is he wasn't paying for much.

April probably realized he was just leeching off her meager income folding shirts and if she was going to go that route, she could rent an apartment for cheaper.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:17 am

Was messing around with a mortgage calculator and it would be about $1500 a month for the mortgage alone. Add billth and you're easily looking at $2k a month. Folding shirts for 20 hours a week doesn't pay a lot and I'm guessing they have been behind on there payments for quite a while now. Whoever gave Noah a loan is absolutely insane to think "internet reviewer" was a stable enough income and they deserve to lose money.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:30 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:17 am
Was messing around with a mortgage calculator and it would be about $1500 a month for the mortgage alone. Add billth and you're easily looking at $2k a month. Folding shirts for 20 hours a week doesn't pay a lot and I'm guessing they have been behind on there payments for quite a while now. Whoever gave Noah a loan is absolutely insane to think "internet reviewer" was a stable enough income and they deserve to lose money.
Unmarried, income via donations, and 2 years of living in an apartment. APPROVED.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:33 am

Shit like this is how the housing bubble burst in the first place :lol:
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:53 am

I'll bet he stopped paying after the wreck.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:34 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:01 am
I kind of feel bad now. Sporky's still a faggot, but this is the kind of thing that could make a "man" take a short drop.
Fuck you idiot. Antwhiler doesn't deserve another faggot coddling him and telling him he needs to take a nice long break from reality, he needs the cold, hard facts of life to come crashing down on him. Fact of life #1: you ain't keeping a bitch by being a poor ass, wimpy, mopey mother fucker. April dumped him because he's a loser, that's all on him. Fact of life #2: you can't pay the mortgage? Fuck you, you're gonna lose the house.

For a long time Anwhiler's gotten away with a lot of bullshit just based on sheer luck, goodwill from his dwindling fanbase, and the fact that he used to make mildly entertaining videos roughly 10 years ago. If he kills himself, which he won't because his narcissism simply won't let him, then that's on him. He's a sissy loser, if anything, a good old fashion dirt nap is a step up from his current state of existence, which I refuse to even call life.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:16 am

Based Vaporwear. 100% correct. Spoonfucker deserves all this shit and more. Here's his latest tweet.
Even when his life is burning down all around him, he just can't stop with this shit. Fuck him. I honestly hope it gets worse for Antwhiner.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.