Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in The Render Queue

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:58 am

Maybe Auli really was right about haunting the fucker.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:59 am

Osterzone wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:42 am
Plus, there's still the whole damages he caused to those people he hit. They still have a whole year to file damages on him. That shit won't just go away because Spoony ran from court.
I saw that guy on facebook and send him the Antwhiler twitter, with the High on Drugs- all the time part highlighted
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:07 am

Osterzone wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:45 am
Foxdicks announced Spoony's house started forclosure on the 4th of December. So much for mommy and daddy paying things off.
Goodbye, SpoonydomeShow
Oh shit son, it's finally happening. I had given up all hope, but here it is, the true Spoony Bum! No longer a character, now he's gonna be a straight up a homeless person desperately trying to tweet on a broken cell phone. I'm so happy, it's a true Christmas miracle! God bless us, everyone!

Also I'm not surprised that rApril jumped ship the minute the house got foreclosed on. I've been saying that shit forever now, that relationship ended years ago and the only reason she was sticking around was because as a basic bitch woman she believed she had every right to live in a nice house cause you know, she has a vagina.

I assume for at least the last two years they didn't even interact. She lived in one of the nicer rooms and he rotted away in the basement. Once she heard the fun times were over she packed her bags, left anything with Antwhiler's stench behind, and never looked back. That's what happens when you can't afford your gold digger, what a fucking surprise.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:45 am

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY! YEAR OF THE SPOONY ONE BABY!
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:20 am
Well that explains why April left, she needs a new place to live.
DHI is right, we're always fucking right. Honestly this just makes her look like a bigger cunt though using him for a free ride until it's gone.

Finally the prophecy will be fufilled.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:56 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:45 am
CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY! YEAR OF THE SPOONY ONE BABY!
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:20 am
Well that explains why April left, she needs a new place to live.
DHI is right, we're always fucking right. Honestly this just makes her look like a bigger cunt though using him for a free ride until it's gone.
I don't blame her. She expected a man, instead she ended up with a sissy loser who couldn't hold up his part of the bargain. She still wanted to live in a nice house though, so she made do. Fair enough.

The only thing she did wrong was live there for as long as she did. She got hella lazy, and the only reason she finally left was because Antwhiler's gonna lose the house sometime next year. She's definitely a cunt, but a dumb cunt, because a smart cunt would've stayed there only until she could find someone that was willing to take her in. This dumb cunt was probably gonna stay there forever if possible.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:58 am
Maybe Auli really was right about haunting the fucker.
This is now by far my favorite theory :lol:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:33 am

Holy shit Year of the Spoony fo' real niggas
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:39 am

Took you long enough to reach the end game Spoony but you finally did it. Like I said before I think your best bet is to move into Miles shed in his backyard. That is if he'll have you.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:47 am

So here's my question, DHI:

How long do you think it was between the time Spoony stopped paying, and when the loan holder started foreclosure proceedings? How many months do you think he went without paying his billth?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:55 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:45 am
Devil's advocate (possibly) but how do we know the house didn't foreclose because she stopped paying the bills?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.