Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Women's Rights caused everything wrong with the West

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:03 pm
Fucking Woodrow Wilson!
The 20th Century could have been the Prussian Century if it wasn't for Woodrow Cuck the Jesus Wannabe. Imagine a world where the Anglo and the French were defeated and humiliated, never to rise their ugly heads ever again.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:56 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:58 pm
Imagine a world where the Anglo and the French were defeated and humiliated, never to rise their ugly heads ever again.
Well to be fair both them are no longer the big empires they used to be, and the Nazis humiliated the French so fucking bad people to this day call them cowards. :lol:

I will disagree with one thing though, giving women the vote wasn't the problem, it was women working. Hypergamy is very real and because of that the more money women earn the less men they find attractive. That has fucked gender relations up severely is why women, especially young women have no appreciation of men at all. It's not until their 40s when women realise tradition exists for a reason since they either are thankful they married going and had kids or they regret not doing it and will die alone.

That and not having war for a while means men don't mean shit. If we have a real war and not some bullshit for Israel's benefit then women will start being nice to men real fucking quick.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:15 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:56 pm
That and not having war for a while means men don't mean shit. If we have a real war and not some bullshit for Israel's benefit then women will start being nice to men real fucking quick.
History shows that's quite the opposite of what actually happens between men and women during war. WW1 in particular had a vile campaign where women ostracized men and denied them sex in an age before anime existed, sadly I don't recall the name of that program.
Sending men off to war also gives cunts an excuse to fuck chad draft dodgers and get their pussies ready for the day they can get raped and give birth to the enemy.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:36 am

I suspect women had rights in the middle east that caused the rise of Islam and Muhammad destroyed all evidence of woman's suffrage in Arabia.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:39 am

Wasn't it cunts who insisted on joining Chad harems and letting all the betas blow themselves up?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:48 am

Women have always been willing to team up with an alpha male so the betas can amass into armies to capture their own women from different tribes under that same alpha male, while thinning out the weak through battle. It's the march of civilization. Women are a commodity and men are expendable. Women love tough, heartless men. That is why women scream for immigration because the white man cucked themselves so hard they are no longer fit for today's women. And unlike most men, women have no sense of race or tribe so they'll breed with who ever is strong enough to take them.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:55 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:48 am
unlike most men, women have no sense of race or tribe so they'll breed with who ever is strong enough to take them.
Not true, I know a certain mod who is more than willing to betray his race to pass on his baroness genes.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:56 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:55 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:48 am
unlike most men, women have no sense of race or tribe so they'll breed with who ever is strong enough to take them.
Not true, I know a certain mod who is more than willing to betray his race to pass on his baroness genes.
"Baroness" Google autcorrent really didn't want me to call him a bald cunt.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:11 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:15 am
Poonoo wrote:
History shows that's quite the opposite of what actually happens between men and women during war. WW1 in particular had a vile campaign where women ostracized men and denied them sex in an age before anime existed, sadly I don't recall the name of that program.
That's only because those men didn't want to die in a war for them. They were nice to guys who were willing to die like fools, at that point in time if a guy didn't want to fight in some stupid war he was seen as a cowardly beta even though they were actually smart.

A guy not willing to fight like that is a guy who will run off if the family is attacked and will leave them to die. Now women don't need that, their only dangers are taken care of by government.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:13 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:15 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sending men off to war also gives cunts an excuse to fuck chad draft dodgers and get their pussies ready for the day they can get raped and give birth to the enemy.
That was the Order of the White Feather.