April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Viga is Linkara's wife, you Fake News Furry.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:08 pm
So there is trouble in paradise? Did April decide to spend Christmas with Brad from MKE?
She stopped delivering trendies to the basement, so Spoony figures she's left him. Or died. He certainly ain't going upstairs to check.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:51 pm

Not following each other on twitter anymore? In Spoony's world that's much more significant than a divorce would be.
I guess she found some teenage boy at her t-shirt folding job that would take her to McDonald's for a date and figured he'd be a more capable and mature partner and would fuck her harder as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:12 pm

Aww, does boss have to listen bang-moaning coming from upstairs now while playing Wing Commander in the basement? How does it feel now to lie on your bed in the darkness, trying to cry yourself to sleep while some college freshman fulfills his MILF-fantasies with April upstairs? "Sorry guys, was gonna stream tonight, but uhh.. there's some birds on the roof making noises..".
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:34 pm

Where is GitGud with the ultimate cuck fanfic for Spoony? :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:12 pm

Workingon the Linkara Saga
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:16 pm

With Brad from MDE took his pig bride years ago. Spoons would be dead by now.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:16 pm
Really disappointed of Brad from MDE but that wasn't the first time somebody from Million Dollar Extreme would disappoint me. I guess he never was a Mr. Steal Yo Bitch kinda nigger but it's not like he would've had to try that hard. He was only one renfair away from accelerating Spoons downward spiral. Unforgivable!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:16 pm
Really disappointed of Brad from MDE but that wasn't the first time somebody from Million Dollar Extreme would disappoint me.
Wait — Kugel, did you donate money to the Sam Hyde's My Little Pony scam?

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:51 am

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:59 pm
Look at the only reply for lolz
It is pretty hilarious.

Honestly, I am surprised she stayed with him this long.