Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:58 pm

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:44 pm

He's implying that Picachu having five fucking evos isn't a problem in itself. Shit, fucking Raichu already feels like too much because who would want a Raichu instead of a Picachu?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:46 pm

Raichu is fat
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:46 pm
Raichu is fat

SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:06 pm

Yare yare Kugel-san. That's a grainy ass gif
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:06 pm

I don't even know where he got the Charizard is a mascot Pokemon. First I heard of that. Pikachu is the mascot Pokemon not Charizard.

Heck as others pointed out in the early promotional material of Gen 1 games pre anime, Red always had a Venusaur.

So it's just him loving Charizard and trying to justify this.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:28 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:06 pm
Yare yare Kugel-san. That's a grainy ass gif
I already tried harder than the joke warranted. Everyone here knows this anyway:

So you don't need to be able to read the text.
Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:06 pm
I don't even know where he got the Charizard is a mascot Pokemon. First I heard of that. Pikachu is the mascot Pokemon not Charizard.
I also find his tangent about never being able to play the mascot Poggermon ridiculous. Pokémon Yellow was first gen so if that was supposedly a tradition it was broken right away.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:30 pm

Kick-a-jew was bretty fat in ancient artwork, like that manga drawn by the shotacon.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:25 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:30 pm
Kick-a-jew was bretty fat in ancient artwork, like that manga drawn by the shotacon.
Yep. Original BigAssChu was a fat fuck.

http://www.blondenerd.com/wp-content/up ... kachu2.jpg

^change the wordfilter on this if you want to see pikachu from the back and front at the same time, that's all this image is.

From front and behind, he was about as big as Matt Jarbo, but less of a cuck. They keep slimming Pikachu down, probably because he's the money mascot and they don't want a fat fuck to be the face of the pokemon brand. He used to have a generic monster cry as well, but they changed that and gave him an old hag seiyuu in newer games.
SpoilerShow
Eevee's whole meme is to have unstable genes. I won't argue it has too many evolutions, but that's kind of the point with that retarded fox thing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:08 pm

Pikacuck has always been the mascot. The only thing Charizard is is the most heavily-promoted of the (Gen 1) starter Pokemon, and that's probably mostly because he's some generic dragon instead of Gamera with guns.
Eevee doesn't quite count for this complaint since having an evolution for almost every type is the whole gimmick of that critter.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:44 pm
He's implying that Picachu having five fucking evos isn't a problem in itself. Shit, fucking Raichu already feels like too much because who would want a Raichu instead of a Picachu?
Me. Raichu looks way better than this other fucker, and it pains me that he gets clearly overshadowed by Pikachu, with a few bones thrown his direction like that surfer form in Gen 7.
It's also interesting that none of lame Pikaclones they add in each generation have any kind of evolution. Raichu was clearly a "mistake", designed before the world fell in love with his predecessor.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette