Let Africa to starve already!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Let Africa to starve already!

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:28 am

That's all I'm saying! How much aide has been sent there for decades and each province just goes from one warlord to the next? Let them fucking kill themselves off and then the rest of the world can divide up the diamonds and other exotic exports after they are whittled down enough from the Four Horseman to do anything to stop us. :twisted:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Re: Let Africa to starve already!

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:31 am

There's too many resources in Africa. It's not all humanitarianism for its own sake. Some of that "aid" is about bribing despots for access to resources.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:48 am

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:28 am
That's all I'm saying! How much aide has been sent there for decades and each province just goes from one warlord to the next? Let them fucking kill themselves off and then the rest of the world can divide up the diamonds and other exotic exports after they are whittled down enough from the Four Horseman to do anything to stop us. :twisted:
All the aid pretty much goes to the government and warlords. The donating countries stop keeping track of it after it hits their border, so they can claim it is a success and keep doing it year after year.

You're actually stunting Africa by doing this. If they didnt give the aid, then militias would fight over the scarceness of resources and weak position of a government that stops giving them favors. You'd have a few more civil wars, but just like in Europe you'd eventually have groups sort it out themselves. Its be more smaller scale shit since neither group trusts each other. Eventually enough dickheads will get killed, or enough of the local populace will leave, where the remaining ones have enough to collaborate and cease fighting. Also the locals will start collaborating once they can get their hands on the money from things like tourism directly.
Then you'd have capitalism and finally a better Africa.

Hopefully this will all lead to a world where they start killing off endangered species and the white wacko environmentalists who try to go there to stop them.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:21 pm

I think the funniest thing I heard regarding this is that clothing donations keep the local textile and clothing industry down, and that's with factoring in that a lot of these donations end up getting sold on markets.

And let's not forget that a good chunk of all that money eventually flows back to the First World, in order to buy machines, weapons and various luxury goods for the ruling class.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:31 pm

Can't we just let Epstein's buddy Bill raise all the docile nigger cattle he wants?

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:25 pm

It doesnt help that the UN keeps the status quo. The last time someone tried to fix Africa, the UN shat all over him and his PMC and slandered him. I forgot where I was going with this, fuck the UN. Corrupt fuckers the lot of them.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:56 pm

Don't want people in the development aid industry to go out of business :mrgreen:
Also none of the big player sin the UN have any interest of potentially losing their cheap access to African resources, or risking the rise of some kind of African China.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:12 pm

I sincerely doubt that Africa can become some sort of China. They have had 30 years to do that, and they are still suffering from embezzlement and the lack of work ethic.
Dont forget that they were a hunter/gatherer culture before colonization. They never needed to farm, and whatever profit is made will be shared amoung the community so they all remain equally poor.
I think that some of the big players in the UN are shitting themselves because China is starting to suck up some of that sweet UN aid money through equipment rentals and shitty housing.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:56 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:31 am
There's too many resources in Africa. It's not all humanitarianism for its own sake. Some of that "aid" is about bribing despots for access to resources.
China is the only one taking advantage of it. When was the last time you heard of a western nation setting foot on African soil to exploit it once colonialism ended?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:37 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:56 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:31 am
China is the only one taking advantage of it. When was the last time you heard of a western nation setting foot on African soil to exploit it once colonialism ended?
There's not a single mine on the continent that's being exploited by an African company.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!