Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Rushy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:06 pm

GitGud wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:54 pm
Linkys life would be an awesome adam sandler movie. The autistic idiot daydreaming of his adventures as a hero discovers the internet, meets with an little producer that promotes him. He gets new and autistic stupid friends. They try to blackmail for more money but overdo the shit a bit. Grt fired and make a plan to set shit right. While setting up the rescue plan the main hero gets a hit on the head and the last part of the movie (with the rescue plan perfect executed) plays out in his comatose brain. When he eakes up he is back were he started, in his parents house without problems but his life didnt change a bit because he goes back to drawing his stupid fantasys...
Don't tease me like this.
With ideas of that caliber, you either come out with a film or shut up
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:04 pm

I dread to think what kind of movie GitGud would make if he ever had the chance to.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:46 pm

I think a mockumentary about the filming of kickassia would be hilarious. Like an autistic version of 'THIS IS SPINAL TAP'

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:49 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:46 pm
I think a mockumentary about the filming of kickassia would be hilarious. Like an autistic version of 'THIS IS SPINAL TAP'
Nicolas Cage as Doge Walker as M. Bison
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:26 pm

The movie title would be "IN- The Internet Nobody.
The first scene shows a wide shot of dep space, and slowly the bow of a gigant space ship plows in to the frame, followed by laser hits and smaller fighters that attack. Cut to the demolished bridge of the ship were a black female captain holds on to an console while a younger crewmember stares at a display to give some report.
(Weapons offline, engines down. No energy on the shields).
Captain shakes the head, and says something allong the line of that they die if there is no higher power to safe them.
In the next frame you see the attacking fighters and the bigger base ship before the scene flashes and a silver and golden lightning overshadows everything. The shields of the enemy flicker and in the next second the hull of that ships caves in like after an meteor strike. On the opposite side erupts a big vulcano like mount that spews fire and gas into space. The vessel breaks and implodes while the smaller fighters are sucked in the fireball of the exploding engine. The hot female captain raises her head to look at the flickering central monitor were a human shaped figure flys througt space. The figure, dressed in an golden silver costume raises his right arm to an short salute, followed by an short nod of his head before he vanishes in an streak of light. The femalcaptain smiles "There he is. Safed by Prometheus.

The screen fades to black while you hear the voice of an older lady, dampend throught an closed door. " Do you hear me,? I sayed your tendies are done,get them while they are fresh. I know you don't like them if they get soggy"
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:18 pm

Maybe you should make a movie after all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:57 pm

I have 6-7 key scenes allready planned in my head. If there is interest i could write them down. Basicly i would make spoony and linky a duo, childhood friends from the same hood and play it from there. 🤔
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:49 pm

GitGud wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:26 pm
The movie title would be "IN- The Internet Nobody.
The first scene shows a wide shot of dep space, and slowly the bow of a gigant space ship plows in to the frame, followed by laser hits and smaller fighters that attack. Cut to the demolished bridge of the ship were a black female captain holds on to an console while a younger crewmember stares at a display to give some report.
(Weapons offline, engines down. No energy on the shields).
Captain shakes the head, and says something allong the line of that they die if there is no higher power to safe them.
In the next frame you see the attacking fighters and the bigger base ship before the scene flashes and a silver and golden lightning overshadows everything. The shields of the enemy flicker and in the next second the hull of that ships caves in like after an meteor strike. On the opposite side erupts a big vulcano like mount that spews fire and gas into space. The vessel breaks and implodes while the smaller fighters are sucked in the fireball of the exploding engine. The hot female captain raises her head to look at the flickering central monitor were a human shaped figure flys througt space. The figure, dressed in an golden silver costume raises his right arm to an short salute, followed by an short nod of his head before he vanishes in an streak of light. The femalcaptain smiles "There he is. Safed by Prometheus.

The screen fades to black while you hear the voice of an older lady, dampend throught an closed door. " Do you hear me,? I sayed your tendies are done,get them while they are fresh. I know you don't like them if they get soggy"
I can honestly envision a bitchin 80's metal anthem to that first scene. If anyone donates to my Patreon I'll record something.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:22 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:46 pm
Suburban Knights' making of was pretty great, showing CA's incompetence and Lewis felt the need to make a speech after everyone decided to keep filming despite the shitty weather.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:24 am

wait, wut?