Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Bobito

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Bobito » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:41 pm

The current arc of hamster hamster is super shitty, too many filler characters and all the dialogue of the different paths of action that goon #4328039 can take to open a door is very tiresome to read, very boring for a battle royale style arc.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:55 pm

I wanna fuck Crappyka up the ass.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:33 pm
Something I learned recently: the infamous "the heart" page in Bleach in the original Japanese version is just written in computer type and isn't even hand written calligraphy.
He must've been too busy buying new shades that week.
Bobito wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:41 pm
The current arc of hamster hamster is super shitty, too many filler characters and all the dialogue of the different paths of action that goon #4328039 can take to open a door is very tiresome to read, very boring for a battle royale style arc.
Dayum, this reminds me of that time about half of the Bleach cast spend months worth of chapters standing in front of a door, debating on whether or not they should go through.
There's like, this pattern emerging with stuff like HxH or even Fairy Tail which idiots keep praising because their only other point of shounen reference appears to be that fillertastic DBZ animu.

(Also "Hunta, Hunta" would be a fun lyric for a Scooter song.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:38 pm

why are dub Voice actors, the biggest whiny bitches?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:16 am

They should be happy the annoying dude unfollowed and blocked them. How about you stop being a bitch and just tell them you don't have time for their questions?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:14 pm

This is kinda what you signed up for when you started working in the animu industry.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:28 pm

I looked at this guys IMDB and I didn't see any animu roles.
Being a /co/ nigger might be more obscure.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:50 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:33 pm
Something I learned recently: the infamous "the heart" page in Bleach in the original Japanese version is just written in computer type and isn't even hand written calligraphy.
He must've been too busy buying new shades that week.
Bobito wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:41 pm
Dayum, this reminds me of that time about half of the Bleach cast spend months worth of chapters standing in front of a door, debating on whether or not they should go through.
There's like, this pattern emerging with stuff like HxH or even Fairy Tail which idiots keep praising because their only other point of shounen reference appears to be that fillertastic DBZ animu.

(Also "Hunta, Hunta" would be a fun lyric for a Scooter song.)
Fairy Tail is absolute garbage. It's one of the few mangas that I was collecting that I quit out of spite (Bleach being the first one). The time skip arc was the straw that broke the camel's back, I wanted nothing more than burn all the issues I foolishly spent money on that stupid manga because of it. If I see Natsu pulling another stupid asspull while that annoying cat gets snarky or another Wendy panel ever, I think I'll go crazy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:55 pm

I quit way earlier out of boredom. It kinda felt like everything was just a filler arc, victories didn't feel particularly earned, and the villains didn't leave much of an impression since nearly every young male character in this looks like the same type of bland fashion model. The only dudes I can actually remember are a cartoonishly fat guy and a guy with spiky hair.
I've read a bit about the time skip, and doing a time skip were none of the main characters actually age is some entirely new level of stupid.

Also didn't help that the author's notes that came with the volumes basically amounted to "I have no fucking clue what I'm doing".
-Yours Truly

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:01 pm

Fairy Tail's problem is that it didn't have any emotional follow though in those moments when it decided to take itself seriously.
Otherwise, it's best viewed as an anime comprised of nothing but filler.

Groove Master Rave was better. Same offbeat style, but the fewer characters meant the author had to actually focus on their story.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.