Useless Human Debris...

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Lindsay's Liver

Re: Useless Human Debris...

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:05 pm

My take on the e-beggers and why they're broke is that they mostly have "don't want to grow up" syndrome. Look at their Twitter timelines and its always wall-to-wall Star Wars and Marvel and Dr. Who and comics and toys. Maybe a little Orange Man Bad in there. These are the things on their mind. And they usually tweet (and re-tweet) ALL DAY, dozens upon dozens of times. It's their idea of "contributing".

The guy begging on the previous page is typical.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:18 pm

E-celebs squandered the gift of NEETdom. They wasted it all on comic books and movie tickets and Brazzers subscriptions. Unemployment is a great chance to expand your mind and improve your body, to learn true skills and earn actual fulfillment, the kind of satisfaction retarded sex having normalfags think they have but really don't. The e-bugmen wasted it all on Twitter.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:00 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:59 pm
Office jobs don’t even seem that bad, sure they can be mundane but from what my friends in the IT field tell me they’re stable and cushy, which is what I personally like.
I'd rather do that than stream. Unless you strike it REALLY big, it's a total shit job. I'd have to make at least 5k every month from it to keep what I have now. And then it's a lot less stable with no future in sight. Realistically, I'd only stream if I'd be guaranteed at least 7k every month. Otherwise it's just better to work a normal job.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:18 pm
E-celebs squandered the gift of NEETdom. They wasted it all on comic books and movie tickets and Brazzers subscriptions. Unemployment is a great chance to expand your mind and improve your body, to learn true skills and earn actual fulfillment, the kind of satisfaction retarded sex having normalfags think they have but really don't. The e-bugmen wasted it all on Twitter.
Exactly. As wisemen say, Lupa could have been a doctor by now but was too lazy to do anything but make shitty video reviews.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:51 pm
Exactly. As wisemen say, Lupa could have been a doctor by now but was too lazy to do anything but make shitty video reviews.
Could've also be married and a useless but happy housewife by now. But nooo, dumb bitch just had to go for a dude that likes them young and dumb as somebody that looks twenty years older than her age.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:11 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:58 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:44 pm
TheBilthCollector wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:40 am

Anything to avoid real work. To them, the shame of ebegging is nothing compared to the shame of working a real job.
I said something similar a while ago. They have a weird version of shame where they feel no shame from begging, but infinite shame from the idea of working a real job.

JustBugmanThings.jpg
I blame Office Space for instilling the fear of the office job into the heart of the millenial.

They only watch the first half. Peter is that millennial who expected the perfect job only to grow up and realize all jobs suck but are better than getting ass-raped in the shower.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:03 pm

Best job I ever had was as a PA on film sets. I was an over paid gopher basically, but it was something different everyday.

Examples: one day I sat on the back of the grip truck to keep local niggers from stealing shit. I just read a book. Another I spent most of the day buying up all the garden gnomes I could find for Steve-O from Jackass to smash up.

Of course there were shitty hard labor days too. Like cleaning up a mechanics garage to look cinematic. That one sucked.

But otherwise, good job. These fucks wouldn't last an hour.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:06 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:03 pm
Best job I ever had was as a PA on film sets. I was an over paid gopher basically, but it was something different everyday.

Examples: one day I sat on the back of the grip truck to keep local niggers from stealing shit. I just read a book. Another I spent most of the day buying up all the garden gnomes I could find for Steve-O from Jackass to smash up.

Of course there were shitty hard labor days too. Like cleaning up a mechanics garage to look cinematic. That one sucked.

But otherwise, good job. These fucks wouldn't last an hour.
Roadie for a a north American tour.

Tour bus was AWESOME. Back breaking labor twice a day but easy enough to get done once you had the system. I met tons of interesting and insane people, got the best sleep ever, and got to see most of the US and Canada.

The band I was with are all good friends to this day. I learned a lot, but would not do it again as a roadie lol. Flight school has this far been easier than roadie.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Yeah like that bastard Metokur. Nigga spends all his Paymetons monies on Steam games instead of something useful. And yet he still begs for more, damned hobo.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:03 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:20 pm
Guest wrote:
Yeah like that bastard Metokur. Nigga spends all his Paymetons monies on Steam games instead of something useful. And yet he still begs for more, damned hobo.
"Oi begorrah, muh monetization! Don't steal muh potato shekels, Susan!"