What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:15 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:08 am
Kenji was a real hooman bean.
I played Shitawa Shoujo when it came out but never finished it. JFC that was almost a decade ago.
Yeah, it's old as dirt by internet standards. I was just looking for something to pass an evening and since it's free, has historical importance and regarded as mostly good I just went for it.
Well, there's that and some other thing but I don't feel like elaborating on that right now.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:26 am

Bacon face was more shy and kawaii desu but Rin's autism gave her more lasting appeal.
The flash game where you bounced heart attack man until he stopped was bretty good.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:07 pm

They're all pretty quality, though at least one is a bit of a letdown in the handjob department.

>Kugel playing Cripple Waifu

I knew my weebness would rub off on you eventually.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:26 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:07 pm
>Kugel playing Cripple Waifu

I knew my weebness would rub off on you eventually.
Yeah, don't get too hyped up, faggot. I've spent enough of my time on image boards to not be outright hostile towards anything vaguely Nipponese. I also collect Casio watches if you care to remember and they also make the best pipe lighters. But I'm still far away from being a waifu fag or a weeb.
That said, Hanako best girl without contest.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:18 pm

What a refined taste *tips straw hat*

Meanwhile over at Cyber-Slut, which is currently doing some SMT1 re-enactment (what with all the monsters form a different world strutting around), and I just stumble upon an NPC in Akihabara wondering whether or not this apocalyptic scenario means that waifus will come to IRL as well. And there's some creepazoid wondering if he'll get his own Lum Invader.
The NPCs in this game don't really have a lot of changing dialogue, but when they do, they're easily up there with Tokyo Xanadu and its Supreme Otaku.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:08 pm

I'm playing Soy Wars Jedi: The Cucked Order, and for once a EA game is not a steaming pile of shit.
It plays like a Metroidvania/Souls with Prince of Persia-like platforming, no polidicks (so far) and no microtransactions.
The protagonist is a ginger Luke Skywalker, the main villain is a female Vader and that's it.

Unless later on the protagonist will lose his dick in battle and/or everyone in the rebellion will be either a nigger or a wahman, i would go as far as to say it's better than any Soy Wars movie that came out after the 80s

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:23 pm

That's a low bar.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:45 pm

Complicity wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:08 pm
I'm playing Soy Wars Jedi: The Cucked Order, and for once a EA game is not a steaming pile of shit.
It plays like a Metroidvania/Souls with Prince of Persia-like platforming, no polidicks (so far) and no microtransactions.
The protagonist is a ginger Luke Skywalker, the main villain is a female Vader and that's it.

Unless later on the protagonist will lose his dick in battle and/or everyone in the rebellion will be either a nigger or a wahman, i would go as far as to say it's better than any Soy Wars movie that came out after the 80s
Chris Avellone's still got it, eh?
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:56 pm

I'm getting the nagging suspicion that Cyber-Slut on hard mode requires more grinding and power levelling for the last 2 chapters than I'm willing to invest for my first playthrough.
Maybe it's because even random encounters are so much faster than my guys that the only way I get the first turn is during a surprise round. Maybe it's because the last two Royal Knight bosses had signature attacks that will one-shot you even if they only deal 1/2 damage due to type disadvantage.
Or maybe it's because this fucker only went down after he had already roflstomped 9 of my 11 Digimen, at least half of which were equipped with nothing by damage-reducing gear.
Is this SMT enough for you?Show
He's one of those bosses who telegraph their big fuck-off AoE attack by spending a turn buffing. Too bad he's so fast on hard that you can often not actually react in time.
Also every spiral on his body is actually made up of at least for individual parts that constantly rotate independent of each other.
Oh well, hard was fun while it lasted. Will probably laugh my ass off if going back to normal will let me murder the final boss in 1 turn.

Also found a fun Digiman I wasn't aware of before:
SpoilerShow
This is the kind of demented design I love about proper machine Digimon. Also notice the inexplicable fleshy bits in his mouth.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:56 pm
I'm getting the nagging suspicion that Cyber-Slut on hard mode requires more grinding and power levelling for the last 2 chapters than I'm willing to invest for my first playthrough.
Maybe it's because even random encounters are so much faster than my guys that the only way I get the first turn is during a surprise round. Maybe it's because the last two Royal Knight bosses had signature attacks that will one-shot you even if they only deal 1/2 damage due to type disadvantage.
Or maybe it's because this fucker only went down after he had already roflstomped 9 of my 11 Digimen, at least half of which were equipped with nothing by damage-reducing gear.
Is this SMT enough for you?Show
He's one of those bosses who telegraph their big fuck-off AoE attack by spending a turn buffing. Too bad he's so fast on hard that you can often not actually react in time.
Also every spiral on his body is actually made up of at least for individual parts that constantly rotate independent of each other.
Oh well, hard was fun while it lasted. Will probably laugh my ass off if going back to normal will let me murder the final boss in 1 turn.

Also found a fun Digiman I wasn't aware of before:
SpoilerShow
This is the kind of demented design I love about proper machine Digimon. Also notice the inexplicable fleshy bits in his mouth.
I’ve been telling people for years that Digimon is less Pokemon and more SMT, glad someone else finally sees it.

Btw I’m getting the Digital Devil Saga games soon, did you ever play them?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.