The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:17 pm

His schtick in the TGWTG heyday was reviewing more modern games with only still images of himself instead of motion video. That's about it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:20 pm

One might say he was living his fetish right from the start.
RedLine wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:57 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:17 pm
At least being an crossdressing anal slut would offer some sort of IRL pleasure.
That's a fun sentence.
Lee still refers to himself with masculine words so I don't think he's turning into a real life tranny. I still don't know if he's just a loser trying to score snowflake points (like with the gray ACES of the world) or if he's just gone totally mental.
I have written that he's probably not trans. I mean, why roleplay as a waifu maid online if you could actually put on a maid uniform IRL?
He's either just fucking around for attention, or he's fucked in the head (in a different way than other degenerates).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:41 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:20 pm
He's either just fucking around for attention, or he's fucked in the head (in a different way than other degenerates).
Watching that shit, I'd say the latter. It's just sad to watch how a man that emasculated.
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:39 am
I haven't seen the whole video, I just skipped to the end where he's crying like a bitch. Is the whole video worth a watch for laughs?
I guess the tl;dr is that he's a crybaby loser that's feeling very sorry for himself because he's been physically ill for a long time. He's found escapism from his pathetic existence in VR. He's fucking lost it. If you want to see what it looks like when a man's ego has completely died and he's given up on self-identity and dignity, go ahead and watch his talking segment.
Sad and disgusting to see.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:41 pm
I guess the tl;dr is that he's a crybaby loser that's feeling very sorry for himself because he's been physically ill for a long time. He's found escapism from his pathetic existence in VR. He's fucking lost it. If you want to see what it looks like when a man's ego has completely died and he's given up on self-identity and dignity, go ahead and watch his talking segment.
Sad and disgusting to see.
Holy shit. Well, I'll be watching it tonight, I guess I'll just have to brace myself for the cringe. 😬
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:22 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:17 am
Holy shit. Well, I'll be watching it tonight, I guess I'll just have to brace myself for the cringe. 😬
Yeah, get ready. It's not really funny. I mean, in a fucked lolcow way it is, but it's so pathetic that it loops back to be a downer again. No man should live his life that way. Shit, go with animu and waifus or whatever, you know? Go chose escapism that'll actually bring you happiness, not one that'll make you talk to a depressed "femboy" in VR with a 3D2D waifu avatar. That's just creepy and pathetic. Get a bodypillow and an onahole instead like any normal autist out there instead ffs!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:26 am

In a perfect society rejects like this would be taken, experimented on, and used to advance our scientific knowledge. But no, instead some dumbass decided to invade Russia in the winter.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:38 am

That video is disheartening more than anything.
It's MovieBobert's superior future in a nutshell.
It's where our civilization is going to end

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:52 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:26 am
In a perfect society rejects like this would be taken, experimented on, and used to advance our scientific knowledge. But no, instead some dumbass decided to invade Russia in the winter.
Ironically, getting sent to the eastern front would've forced the fucker to face reality and might have made him a better person. Or dead, any outcome would've been favourable.
Complicity wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:38 am
That video is disheartening more than anything.
It's MovieBobert's superior future in a nutshell.
It's where our civilization is going to end
Yeah, it's almost scary. If current weaklings react to fucking VR chat this way, what do you think the people in fifty or so years would do with actual VR?
Maybe this is the answer to the Fermi Paradox. All societies intelligent for space travel invent VR before getting meaningful reach and waste away their life in eternal VR with animu girls.
The only thing more depressing is that it doesn't actually sound like too bad of an end, considering our current society. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:26 am

The shitposting continues.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch