Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:57 pm

And man, we didn't even bring up how much closer genetical relatives of hers are putting ethnic minorities in concentration camps right now.

(Muslim minorities, mind you, but still. Her side is supposed to care about those.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:05 pm

Her and Blob's side only care what America and Europe do with Muslims. As long as China keeps pumping out cheap plastic crap for Blob to CONSOOM and they CONSOOM capeshit they're happy.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:57 pm
And man, we didn't even bring up how much closer genetical relatives of hers are putting ethnic minorities in concentration camps right now.
They aren't concentration camps, they are nice, cozy family camps where nice Han-Chinese gentlemen show less educated Uyghurs how to be even more super awesome citizen of the mighty People's Republic of China! At the same time Han-Chinese men also show Uyghur women how to be better lovers for their husbands.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:17 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:52 am
At best they made fun of him. But when you say shit like 'What's the best thing for friends to share' 'Enemies', you're really just asking to be made fun of
Yeah, that'd be the hypothetical outcome. Reality is even more pathetic because I bet he didn't say that or any other snarky shit he's posted he supposedly gave as answers in school.
He just sat there, barely comprehending the course material, keeping his dumb mouth shut because nobody wanted to hear a word from the faggot. And just now, approaching 40, sitting in his mom's basement, he's still the same outcast, dreaming up snarky one-liners he wishes he said back then and that shit is the best he could come up with after two decades of hindsight.

Moviebob is a mess.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:17 pm
Moviebob is a mess.
I say it every night, every day and every afternoon and it's so true! Bob is a mess! Bob is a waste! Bob is a big fat mess!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:05 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
He just sat there, barely comprehending the course material, keeping his dumb mouth shut because nobody wanted to hear a word from the faggot.
Well, he claimed in his shitty book that they sent him to counselling for being a disruptive retard so that part I could easily believe.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:12 pm

Not so much the part about him being too smart for the counsellor.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:27 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:05 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
He just sat there, barely comprehending the course material, keeping his dumb mouth shut because nobody wanted to hear a word from the faggot.
Well, he claimed in his shitty book that they sent him to counselling for being a disruptive retard so that part I could easily believe.
Fair enough, but I refuse to believe anything smart ever came out of his mouth.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:12 pm
Not so much the part about him being too smart for the counsellor.
Well, no. But I could easily believe he constantly tried to undermine the therapy
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:27 pm
Fair enough, but I refuse to believe anything smart ever came out of his mouth.
How does "'What's the most important thing for a friend to share?' 'Enemies'" contradict this belief?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:37 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:35 pm
How does "'What's the most important thing for a friend to share?' 'Enemies'" contradict this belief?
Well, it doesn't. Which was my original point that even after so many years he didn't manage to come up with anything even remotely smart.
But Blob would have you believe that his comments were generally smart. So smart as to stump his professors and get them mad for not getting them, in fact.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!