Supreme Shitposter

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by Rushy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:06 am

Complicity wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:04 am
Rushy wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:55 pm
I'm talking proper video game review.
If only he made a proper suicide video....

I'm not going to give clicks to the prick, especially when there's a steady supply of JonTron and SsethTzeentach to watch
I dunno who the second guy is, but Jontron, whilst still naturally funny, hasn't really been the same ever since he decided to turn his channel into Youtube shitposting with a budget.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:18 am

That jew Ethan ruined Jon and turned him into a unfunny hack.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:42 am

Rushy wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:06 am
I dunno who the second guy is, but Jontron, whilst still naturally funny, hasn't really been the same ever since he decided to turn his channel into Youtube shitposting with a budget.
His videos are still hit and miss. I enjoy some (like Crystal vodka), I don't really care about others that seem lazier, but in the end, he has settled for basically doing the react channel now.

Who knows where the guy still gets his money, but it seems like he has no direction in life and is just trying to mess around while keeping a decent presentation to it. And I have to say, after all the years he's been doing it, his videos are still fucking awkward. It's not a Jontron video if you can't look at least half of his jokes and just feel like "this guy isn't right in the head".

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:49 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:42 am
Who knows where the guy still gets his money.
I remember reading somewhere that he's from a rich family, maybe with investments. That plus Youtube. He's basically set for life and just fucks around.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:53 am

If you remember his old youtube videos you can see how fuckbig his parents house was. In commiefornia that's easily a million dollar place.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:22 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:53 am
If you remember his old youtube videos you can see how fuckbig his parents house was. In commiefornia that's easily a million dollar place.

Rancho Palos Verdes. Very nice (rich) neighborhood.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:55 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:49 am
Vaporwear wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:45 am
She'll present and make sure you cum into her pussy until you impregnate her and then you have to either marry her or pay her child support. Even one time is too risky, these single mothers will try to use that acquired sperm to artificially impregnate themselves, it's too risky!
This is all prevented by a wondrous invention called a 'condom'. Or, if you really don't want children, an equally wondrous invention called a 'vasectomy'.
You stupid fuck, those single mother put little holes in those condoms or try to steal the condoms and use the sperm to inseminate themselves at a later date. Congratulations fucker, you're a baby daddy now, fuck you.

As for a vasectomy, that's retarded. My dick will stay potent and violently deadly forever, unlike you, you sterile castrated fuck.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:30 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:55 am
As for a vasectomy, that's retarded. My dick will stay potent and violently deadly forever, unlike you, you sterile castrated fuck.
Vasectomy has no effect on potency you fucking schizo. Take your meds.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:58 pm

Rushy wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:49 am
I remember reading somewhere that he's from a rich family, maybe with investments. That plus Youtube. He's basically set for life and just fucks around.
I thought he had some falling down with his family, maybe because he took a lot of money from them? And I guess I've underestimated jewtube, it's true that most of his videos have millions and millions of views. And that starwars promotional deal, that must've been a field day for ol' Jewtron.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:32 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:58 pm
Rushy wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:49 am
I thought he had some falling down with his family, maybe because he took a lot of money from them? And I guess I've underestimated jewtube, it's true that most of his videos have millions and millions of views. And that starwars promotional deal, that must've been a field day for ol' Jewtron.
Not to mention the fuckloads of money he must've made with Game Grumps. I've got no idea about his actual family relations but they must be loaded. Living in New York City isn't exactly cheap either.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!