Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
veris leta facies

Re: Movieblob

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:48 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:36 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:42 am
What's next? Robert going "My ancestors were totally slaves as well, brutha!" to some PoC :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:40 am
I have absolutely no idea what she's talking about.
I think she either identifies as Native American, or assumes that Native Americans are Asian enough that she can shame the White Man in their stead.
They really aren't. Landbridge theory aside, the genetic difference is enough to be distinct.
The difference in intelligence alone shows how much they differ genetically. Native Americans should be thankful for Europeans who brought civilization on American continent. If huwhites never went to America, the natives would still live in iron age.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:01 pm

Nonsense. They would have flying tipis by now if it wasn't for Burgers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:25 pm

Their society was actually confirmed to be in decline when the white man arrived. Those native americans who were there when huwhites showed up were the descendants of a great empire that had collapsed and broken up into many small tribes. I don't remember all the info. This was shit I learned in archeology and anthropology courses studying America specifically. Y'all know the Mayans and Incas and shit, right? Yeah, it was like that. Only that empire (and I forget its name) collapsed and left all these tribes who ended up with a semi-nomadic, tribal society.

So the notion of the native americans living at peace with nature, or being one with the trees or whatever, was bullshit. They set wildfires in rotations so they could create grasslands for hunting. They fought with their neighbors. They were just people. It's a shame they got genocided so hard, but that's also part of history. I think I've met one native american IRL (who wasn't part of some gay-ass cultural presentation for college.)

They were also real fucking quick to adopt aspects of huwhite technology and culture wherever they could.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horses_in ... ted_States

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!!! REEEEE!!!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:50 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:25 pm
Their society was actually confirmed to be in decline when the white man arrived. Those native americans who were there when huwhites showed up were the descendants of a great empire that had collapsed and broken up into many small tribes. I don't remember all the info. This was shit I learned in archeology and anthropology courses studying America specifically. Y'all know the Mayans and Incas and shit, right? Yeah, it was like that. Only that empire (and I forget its name) collapsed and left all these tribes who ended up with a semi-nomadic, tribal society.

So the notion of the native americans living at peace with nature, or being one with the trees or whatever, was bullshit. They set wildfires in rotations so they could create grasslands for hunting. They fought with their neighbors. They were just people. It's a shame they got genocided so hard, but that's also part of history. I think I've met one native american IRL (who wasn't part of some gay-ass cultural presentation for college.)

They were also real fucking quick to adopt aspects of huwhite technology and culture wherever they could.

90% of the natives on the continent died before they saw a white man due to disease.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:57 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
They're always treated as some single bloc of people which is idiotic. It's like lumping Saxons together with Romans. Tribes would fought each other constantly and many couldn't wait to make deals with the white man to get help killing their enemies.
Is Spoony dead yet?

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:02 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:57 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
They're always treated as some single bloc of people which is idiotic. It's like lumping Saxons together with Romans. Tribes would fought each other constantly and many couldn't wait to make deals with the white man to get help killing their enemies.
I have a friend who is native. People who try to treat them all as one people are scoffed at. Take the distance of Italy from Spain. Now took at the distance between the Sioux and the Cree.

This is also why most natives think DNA tests are bullshit. Most DNA tests that test for native ancestry use DNA samples from Columbia, Chile, and Ecuador. That'd be like testing someone to be French with Russian, Mongolian, and Pakistani DNA.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:06 pm

rabidtictac wrote:

Don't forget the guns. Twisted, evil guns.
rabidtictac wrote:
The closest thing I found about this was the Mississippian Culture, which covered a good chunk of the midwest and east.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:23 pm

Guns, liquor and horses were all greedily adopted by native americans. They were quite happy to trade whatever they could for those things. You can argue the liquor trade was deliberately exploitative (more so than capitalism normally is,) but guns and horses were just useful and it's obvious why any tribe would want those.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:10 am

The main reason they never stood a chance was the fact that the tribes were at war with each other, and remained at war with each other instead of forming an alliance in order to properly fight the waito piggu.
Like a bunch of wahmen

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:05 am

All this ignoring an Chinese lesbian trying to horn in on Native American white guilting for likes and retweets. If she's NA because muh landbridge then I'm a Black kang n' sheeeit