Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:23 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:40 am
He did a review of the first Teen Titans comic and ridiculed an artist for saying in an interview that he based one of the girl's bodies on a friend of his wife that is a dancer. He tries to portray the artist as some sort of pervert for...looking at his wife's friend, I guess? So drawing a realistic woman is perverted, according to the guy who jerks off to dead muppets, green M & M's, and Super Girl and Bat Girl with dicks?

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:18 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:23 am
Guest wrote:
He did a review of the first Teen Titans comic and ridiculed an artist for saying in an interview that he based one of the girl's bodies on a friend of his wife that is a dancer. He tries to portray the artist as some sort of pervert for...looking at his wife's friend, I guess? So drawing a realistic woman is perverted, according to the guy who jerks off to dead muppets, green M & M's, and Super Girl and Bat Girl with dicks?
Lewis based drawings of Lightbringer flying off of panels of Donna Troy flying from the Titans comics.

I'm trying to find the pic in the thread... while looking, I found this gem

http://forums.comicgenesis.com/viewtopi ... a#p1265647

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:58 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:18 am
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lewis based drawings of Lightbringer flying off of panels of Donna Troy flying from the Titans comics.

I'm trying to find the pic in the thread... while looking, I found this gem

http://forums.comicgenesis.com/viewtopi ... a#p1265647
Bwahahhaahhaahha! That’s one hell of an in joke. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:53 pm

The truth is yet again way funnier than what we could come up with :lol:
Guest wrote:
And yet I can' recall Mr. "One More Day is the worst comic of all time" whining about how that comic's artist would later have Peter date a character based on his own daughter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:07 pm

Can't say too much just yet, but someone just talked to me that is confirming autism.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:23 pm

Lewis would have preferred "One Moor Day."

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:01 pm

Please be patient with autism.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:35 pm

Ok, I will try to obscure some info, but I will also try to mention what I can.

Someone who knew Lewis growing up recently contacted me. At first, he was very defensive of Lewis, but after a few minutes of conversation, he sort of flipped his stance. Here are some things I feel safe to reveal.

1) Lightbringer is more about the myth of Prometheus? This one felt weird to me. Lightbringer was also supposed to be a super optimistic comic.
2) This guy read the Angel Armor books as they were being released. He confronted Lewis about the rape scene. Lewis's mom apparently is very proud of these books and hands them out to Lewis's friends.
3) Lewis participated in a protest against the school newspaper, including a mass burning of newspapers.
4) The tendies are far more real than we thought previously. Lewis orders it at every sit-down restaurant. The guy brought up a time when it was ordered at a place called "Perkins"? I dunno, I don't live in the mid-west.
5) He is almost 100% certain Lewis is autistic.
6) He thinks Lewis's only chance to normalcy is for his channel to fail and force him back into the workforce.
7) His mom is a super duper enabler. Was described as 'a very sweet woman'.
8) His household wasn't as super Christian as I thought. His parents were described as 'lax Christians', and apparently Lewis went super-hard into it on his own.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:18 pm

The religion part sticks out. It's like ChrisChan circa 2000-09. Always invoking the bible while cursing others and buying degenerate sex toys and partaking in bizarre shit that makes and sane persons skin crawl.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:38 pm

>6) He thinks Lewis's only chance to normalcy is for his channel to fail and force him back into the workforce
As much as I want Stinky Linky off of the internet I don't think getting a real job would make him "normal." The degeneracy would still be there and any attempt at pushback from normalfag society would result in blue arms tier outbursts.
I don't know why DHI of all places thought the chickie tendies weren't real or an exaggeration, you don't need to be an autist yourself to know how much Linky lusts for them.