Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Movieblob

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:42 am
What's next? Robert going "My ancestors were totally slaves as well, brutha!" to some PoC :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:40 am
I have absolutely no idea what she's talking about.
I think she either identifies as Native American, or assumes that Native Americans are Asian enough that she can shame the White Man in their stead.
She should worry less about whitey and more about her fellow asians. Nanking bitch, nuff said.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:20 am

Asians hate other Asians that weren't born in their country. Japs fucking hate Koreans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Kore ... ment#Japan
Zainichi Koreans in Japan are also publicly perceived to be a nuisance[19] and are seen as likely to cause trouble and start riots, a view shared by former Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara. A Zainichi organisation, Chongryon, is commonly accused of providing funding and material to North Korea and indoctrinating the Zainichi Korean population to actively hate Japan. [muh citation needed]

Right-wing groups in Japan today still commonly target ethnic Koreans living within Japan. One such group, known as Zaitokukai, is organized by members on the Internet, and is known to be responsible for leading street demonstrations against Korean schools.[20]
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:52 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:20 am
Asians hate other Asians that weren't born in their country.
I was thinking more along the lines of being victims of their own stupidity. Bitch is from the same part of the world that gave us the 4 pests campaign.

"HERP DERP colonists in a strange land had trouble farming! What a bunch of losers!"

Uh huh, says the woman whose "genetic kin" currently live on a steady diet of plastic rice and gutter oil.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:06 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:07 pm
This nigga is on meltdown
And then everyone clapped.

I don't think Blob was bullied in school, just flat out ignored by everyone that wanted to avoid the angry fat kid.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:42 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:06 am
I don't think Blob was bullied in school, just flat out ignored by everyone that wanted to avoid the angry fat kid.
He absolutely wasn't bullied. Very tall and heavy guy? Nah, nobody is going to bully him. Avoid him for sure but not pick on him.
He's just salty because he thought because he's not one of the cool kids he'd be one of the smart ones instead but quickly found out he doesn't stand a chance academically either. It's what's STILL eating away at him every single day. Every noon he wakes up in his mother's basement he is reminded of being a loser. That's his whole complex.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:56 am

Blob is salty he spent every weekend during high school completely alone. Not even the nerds wanted to hang out with him. He wishes he was actually bullied because then people would have payed attention to him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:43 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:56 am
Blob is salty he spent every weekend during high school completely alone. Not even the nerds wanted to hang out with him. He wishes he was actually bullied because then people would have payed attention to him.
He's never belonged to any group, even now. No wonder he's so bitter and hates everyone. Rejection is the only thing he knows.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:46 am

The nerds didn't want to hang out with because I'm pretty sure even they had more chad things to talk about than Brooklyn Mario and Captain N.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:20 am
Asians hate other Asians that weren't born in their country.
I bet the only Indians she has ever seen in the flesh are the ones who use "Death by Snu-Snu" on women.
TheBilthCollector wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:52 am
Uh huh, says the woman whose "genetic kin" currently live on a steady diet of plastic rice and gutter oil.
Someone ask her what she things about her even closer "genetic kin" in Hong Kong.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:52 am

At best they made fun of him. But when you say shit like 'What's the best thing for friends to share' 'Enemies', you're really just asking to be made fun of
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:42 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:52 am
At best they made fun of him. But when you say shit like 'What's the best thing for friends to share' 'Enemies', you're really just asking to be made fun of
Robert was a future school shooter before it was even a thing. He really has no idea how bad that makes him look like.

Of course, self awareness is something he has never known.