Winnie The Pooh and his Chinese Communist Party

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Winnie The Pooh and his Chinese Communist Party

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:26 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:39 pm

The best part is hollywood doesn't even give a fuck about the backlash because of consoomers who get excited about product.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:51 pm

Its not like they would care even if there wasn't a base at all. You think an old Hollywood Jew bastard cares what some dumb goy thinks?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:09 pm

When has Hollywood ever been pro-America?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:55 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:09 pm
Even pre-60s there were two Hollywood's, the lefty side who eventually took over and the pro-america side (John Wayne and co) who were kicked out.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:36 am

But the poster came under fire from Chinese internet users who contended that it contained coded messages in support of Hong Kong’s pro-democracy protests. They said that the Molotov cocktail alluded to young Hong Kong protesters’ more violent tactics, that the “dark knight’s” choice of black attire referred to the black-clad Hong Kong protesters, and that the “golden child” of the book’s title was a veiled reference to the color yellow, which was taken up by previous pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong five years ago.
I think they're just trolling Hollywood at this point. This is like some SJW-tier of "I want to be offended by this!".
Also say goodbye to molotov cocktails in media.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:16 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:09 pm
It's ironic that one of the most pro-America Hollywood blockbuster (Independence Day) was directed by non-American.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:55 pm

http://shanghaiist.com/2020/03/27/urns- ... nas-tally/
A single mortuary has had 5,000 urns delivered over the past two days, double the city's reported coronavirus death toll
I wonder if the liberal establishment will still run the narrative that the chinese aren't a pack of scheming liars who will let the world burn before they would admit to any mistakes.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:26 pm

Deleted.
SpoilerShow