People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Rapeculture

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:37 am

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:18 am
:lol: Lol...OK someone give me the skinny on Feline Dark mage over on the farms. What's his bone with DHI? I've browsed a kiwi thread or two at random for a couple months and he's always there referencing DHI as his joke and punchline in his echo chamber. Poonoo, what did you do to piss that faggot off?
It's probably a former DHI user, possibly ASS or even oldfag Assiman. Hell, maybe it's another Charlar account.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:45 am

Does Tranny Dorkmaid reference DHI outside of the Foxdick DHI thread? LMAO that's some autism right there.
Charlar regularly browses there, I see his name all over the Facebook tier likes system they have in the thread about Lowtax's latest fuckup. But who am I kidding, the bitch nigga never left us either!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:21 am

Has anyone been to 8chan since the relaunch? Fucken cancer. Literally every post now has a disclaimer 'This post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the 8kun administration or staff' underneath it.
It's dead. It's fucking dead
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:51 am

CIANigger wrote:
:lol: Lol...OK someone give me the skinny on Feline Dark mage over on the farms. What's his bone with DHI? I've browsed a kiwi thread or two at random for a couple months and he's always there referencing DHI as his joke and punchline in his echo chamber. Poonoo, what did you do to piss that faggot off?
No idea since I barely pay attention to that place, maybe he saw us making fun of him defending m'lady.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:23 pm

CIANigger wrote:
:lol: Lol...OK someone give me the skinny on Feline Dark mage over on the farms. What's his bone with DHI?
1) DHI was right
2) DHI laughed at him
3) his DHI thread was so bad null stopped talking to him

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:07 pm

>transfaggot behaves silly
Shocking.
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:34 am
Is 8coon owned by cripple goblin?
Nope. It's owned by the pig farmer Null is afraid of.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:07 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:07 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:34 am
Is 8coon owned by cripple goblin?
Nope. It's owned by the pig farmer Null is afraid of.
Shit, that sucks.
I know 8gag's been gay for years since gaymergayte endud and it got flooded with literal boomers and /cow/ became obsessed with people I didn't care about, but, uh, I guess it was good to have around, maybe.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:21 pm

He's owned it for years as well. Be glad it's not cripplekike's site as these days he's mostly busy telling people that Null din do no wrong.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:09 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:23 pm
CIANigger wrote:
:lol: Lol...OK someone give me the skinny on Feline Dark mage over on the farms. What's his bone with DHI?
1) DHI was right
2) DHI laughed at him
3) his DHI thread was so bad null stopped talking to him
Not to mention refusing to correctly gender him according to his self-identified make-up gender. For shame, DHI. For shame. Remember your unkind words when you become responsible for Feline Darkmage's entering the 41%!