People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:38 am

Yeah those types of memes were what I was referring to, the rage comics. It's just weird.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:28 am

One of my great shames is that I came into the internet relatively late, some years after 2007, when it all went to Hell. I was a poorfag in a single parent household so we didn't adopt cable internet until long after we should have. And then after that I never ventured outside of my comfort zone, to my eternal shame. A lot of laffs were missed and I feel stunted, like I'm half the autist I could have been.
Even I can see how gay and cookie cutter the net is now, even compared to back then. The net's lost its luster and nothing is fun anymore. At best I use the net to facilitate pre-internet content, some nice books or moobies that a pleb like me wasn't supposed to have. But the fun of internet based content isn't coming back. Normalfags aren't gonna see the value in YouTube Poops, and YouTube isn't gonna let the glory days of shitposting for the sake of it and without a profit motive using rampant copyright violation (less than any IN BTW) come back again either. I've kinda forgot my point here.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:54 pm

I know them feels, bro. Internet culture in general is at it's lowest point right now and it won't come back easily.
I found an idea interesting that Styx aka. Straight-Razorfist brought up of something eventually replacing the internet like satellite radio is to long wave radio. I think some kind of satnet that's separate to the internet would be nice. Or something like BTX that normalfags can't into because connecting is not done as conveniently.
In any case, the internet doesn't have to be the be all end all.

Edit: I phrased that badly. Not replacing the internet but rather being alongside it. Let the corporations have the pozzed internet to herd the normalfag cattle while the true autists shitpost somewhere else.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:54 pm
I found an idea interesting that Styx aka. Straight-Razorfist
He's not straight just because he thirstposts in Brittney Ventey's comment section and is """" married"""".
Kugelfisch wrote:
Or something like BTX that normalfags can't into because connecting is not done as conveniently.
Its too late for BT'X to be as popular as Saint Seiya.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:17 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
I found an idea interesting that Styx aka. Straight-Razorfist
He's not straight just because he thirstposts in Brittney Ventey's comment section and is """" married"""".
He meant that he is straight relative to Razorfist.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:21 pm

I was completely convinced that he was 100% a faggot up until he announced having married. Bare chest, leather jacket, former Satanist? He's had his fair share of buttstuff.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:55 pm

The fucking lottery is ran by absolute morons. Scratch tickets used to be easy stuff, just scan one, type in how many you want to sell and that's fucking it.
Now they have unique numbers and you must sell them exactly in a row. You scan the first one, then the last one and all those in between get billed up as well. That'd be all fine and dandy if the fuckheads weren't too goddamn stupid to actually print the fucking things in the correct order. How the absolute fuck do you manage to print a chain of tickets with the numbers not in order? Boy tell you huwhat, I had lots of fun tearing them all apart and sorting them.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:15 pm

What a weird problem. Here they are all racked and printed in order, scanned quickly and efficiently. You don't even have to scratch completely--just the bar code verification part and they will tell you at the counter if you're a winner.

If there's one thing our state governments excel at, it's taking money reliably and efficiently from the poor and gullible.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:26 pm

Well, the newest package is printed in order but the first few weren't. I'm especially mad because right now is the time when we sell the most of them for the Christmas calendars. Of all times to change a running system and fuck shit up they had to pick the time where we sell ten times the normal amount.
Absolute fucking morons, I tell you.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:18 am

:lol: Lol...OK someone give me the skinny on Feline Dark mage over on the farms. What's his bone with DHI? I've browsed a kiwi thread or two at random for a couple months and he's always there referencing DHI as his joke and punchline in his echo chamber. Poonoo, what did you do to piss that faggot off?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger