Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:13 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:20 am
I’m not sure what all of the stuff you guys are talking about but it makes me want to load up a gun.
His (I think) Deviants video on diaperfur ended with a short stab at the larger diaperfag community, which triggered the followers of one of the bigger diaperfags, some landwhale lady.
I think she might've also been one of those diaperfags. The types that piss/shit themselves on purpose, claim it's incontinence, and let the state pay for their diapers, aka fund their fetish with tax money.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:18 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:13 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:20 am
I’m not sure what all of the stuff you guys are talking about but it makes me want to load up a gun.
His (I think) Deviants video on diaperfur ended with a short stab at the larger diaperfag community, which triggered the followers of one of the bigger diaperfags, some landwhale lady.
I think she might've also been one of those diaperfags. The types that piss/shit themselves on purpose, claim it's incontinence, and let the state pay for their diapers, aka fund their fetish with tax money.
Oh okay so it’s that weird thing stressed out Japanese businessmen do where they pay to essentially be babies again, but done by freeloaders. And the fur must be some furry version? Nasty.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:23 pm

It was worse, actually: the diaper cunt he showed in the video claimed disability to the britbong public healtcare system so she got diapers for free. She was basically defrauding the Perfidious Albion to live her sick fetish.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:24 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:18 pm
Oh okay so it’s that weird thing stressed out Japanese businessmen do where they pay to essentially be babies again, but done by freeloaders. And the fur must be some furry version? Nasty.
Diaperfur is the unholy crossover between furries and diaper fetish, with a bit of pedoshit mixed in for good measure (since many of those furry babies are actual furry babies).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:30 pm

Holy shit that’s disgusting in so many ways. I wonder if I can get their government to buy me a bunch of real dolls and a Dexter Morgan tool set so I can live out my sick fantasies fulfill my medical needs.

Yeah fuck furries, for years I’ve had people telling me they’re just nice people who like to dress up as animals, but then you hear about sick shit like them decapitating puppies and fucking the neck wounds. If it’s not a cat maid it needs to be purged.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:28 pm

Furfaggotry is omega pleb levels of a fetish. Complete crap. Slime girls is where it's at.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:28 pm
Furfaggotry is omega pleb levels of a fetish. Complete crap. Slime girls is where it's at.
How can you tell the difference between a slime girl and a normal girl? Both are covered in disgusting excretions.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:26 pm

Maybe the kind of women you're into
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:23 pm
How can you tell the difference between a slime girl and a normal girl? Both are covered in disgusting excretions.
Slime girls are see-through?
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:24 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:18 pm
Diaperfur is the unholy crossover between furries and diaper fetish, with a bit of pedoshit mixed in for good measure (since many of those furry babies are actual furry babies).
Refer to our Shmorky thread.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.